• Started 7 years ago by vistamike
  • Latest reply from Lighthouse
  • Topic Viewed 862 times

vistamike

Email as usual, Sunday good for sharing;

IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?

Do you suffer from shyness?

Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Cabernet Sauvignon.

Cabernet Sauvignon is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.
It can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Cabernet Sauvignon almost immediately and, with a regimen of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.

Stop hiding and start living.

Cabernet Sauvignon may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use it.
However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include: dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

WARNINGS:

* The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

* The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

* The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may cause you to think you can sing.

* The consumption of Cabernet Sauvignon may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Please feel free to share this important information with as many as you feel may benefit!

Now just imagine what you could achieve with a bloody good Shiraz!

Posted 7 years ago

Hermitt

LMAO!! I've been there many times!! LMAO!!

Jim

Posted 7 years ago

warlock

And still it tastes good too.

Posted 7 years ago

vistamike

G'day mates; We gotta include the Aussie culture...

Posted 7 years ago

Ted16

Should be free on the NHS then. Will ask GP for prescription tomorrow. :)

Ted

Posted 7 years ago

vistamike

Ted, Your GP should be connected to this http://www.tesco.com/groceries.....=267787916

Bring the two together, then the day will get even better..

Ah, I love the slovenly way an off road Shiraz hits notes on the old backers tickling the backmost tastebuds, missing what a very pleasant Cabernet Sauvignon normally offers to the palette professional; one quaffs, daily and even hourly in the full pursuit of what is to become a very nice academic, imbibation.
It is very difficult to divide time / importance sometimes.

However, with great fortitude, resilience and resolute research I will carry on regardless and report back from various receiving points, A&E, St Johns Ambulance Brigade, or the Mental Health Unit under section 72, sub 3001 refuses to release me to the community, silly buggers

Posted 7 years ago

warlock

http://www.finewineandgoodspir.....ogId=10051 Check prices for Pa. USA. How do they compare where you are?

Posted 7 years ago

Lighthouse

Wouldn't drink that cats pxss

Posted 7 years ago

warlock

@LH, What is your choice? Homemade only, or store bought.

Posted 7 years ago

ProstheticHead

Buckfast will do all that and more.

Posted 7 years ago

Lighthouse

WL, neither.

Posted 7 years ago

warlock

Ahh, a different type of spirits. Mostly beer here for me. Occasional Crown Royal. Need my drivers license for work so not much over doing it. If randomly tested only allowed .02% blood alcohol.

Posted 7 years ago

Ted16

Mike, I might give that a try. To be honest I have never found a Red wine that I have liked., Much prefer a sparkling white and then not that often.

Ted

Posted 7 years ago

Straspey

And I've always been familiar with this version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN0254u56Mc

Posted 7 years ago

SarahJames

Posted 7 years ago

Lighthouse

A lot of people in this country pooh-pooh Australian table wines. This is a pity as many fine Australian wines appeal not only to the Australian palate but also to the cognoscenti of Great Britain.

Black Stump Bordeaux is rightly praised as a peppermint flavoured Burgundy, whilst a good Sydney Syrup can rank with any of the world's best sugary wines.

Château Blue, too, has won many prizes; not least for its taste, and its lingering afterburn.

Old Smokey 1968 has been compared favourably to a Welsh claret, whilst the Australian Wino Society thoroughly recommends a 1970 Coq du Rod Laver, which, believe me, has a kick on it like a mule: eight bottles of this and you're really finished. At the opening of the Sydney Bridge Club, they were fishing them out of the main sewers every half an hour.

Of the sparkling wines, the most famous is Perth Pink. This is a bottle with a message in, and the message is 'beware'. This is not a wine for drinking, this is a wine for laying down and avoiding.

Another good fighting wine is Melbourne Old-and-Yellow, which is particularly heavy and should be used only for hand-to-hand combat.

Quite the reverse is true of Château Chunder, which is an appellation contrôlée, specially grown for those keen on regurgitation; a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends.

Real emetic fans will also go for a Hobart Muddy, and a prize winning Cuivre Reserve Château Bottled Nuit San Wogga Wogga, which has a bouquet like an aborigine's armpit.

Posted 7 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

The Best Tech Newsletter Anywhere

Join 250,000 subscribers and get a daily digest of news, geek trivia, and our feature articles.