So i noticed i have this monitor at home and no one uses it and works real good, and I´ve had the idea of dual-monitoring with it, but I have a few doubs since I´ve never dual-monitored before.
1. Do dual monitor increases Ram/memory resources consumption?
2. Do dual monitor decreases resources consumption?
3. How do i set another monitor for my computer? ( current is a HP 17¨ http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsr.....v_w17e.jpg and I have no specs of the spare one, but it´s a CRT)
4. Do i need to download any software to be able to use two sceens?
5. Is there anything i need to know before running two screens? (like if using it too much might make my pc explode or something? lol)
Thanks beforehand, and I may be asking for setup help later hehe =P