The How-To Geek Forums Have Migrated to Discourse

How-To Geek Forums / Site Suggestions

FYI - Server stuff...

(33 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by The Geek
  • Latest reply from SarahJames
  • Topic Viewed 3468 times

The Geek

We've been doing a whole lot of changes, and a few things are broken here or there. Trying really hard to get them fixed up.

A couple of users might notice that their avatars and post counts are busted. We'll get that fixed soon.

Posted 5 years ago

tokiyo

okey dokey

Posted 5 years ago

hatryst

Mine is ------------->

Well, it was busted already, and it finally disappeared :)

Edit by mod. About time too :)

Posted 5 years ago

CompWiz

10-4

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

So who's 'The Gatekeeper' ?

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse

The Gatekeeper is a goat called Albert.

Posted 5 years ago

Xeogin

I just had to remake my account & every article I go to just redirects to a page with only the banner ad right after it finishes loading...

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

*sigh*

We're trying to figure out what is wrong with the ads.

Posted 5 years ago

nt0xik8ed

i keep getting redirected when i click a home page article. the animated titles at the top of the page looks awesome though.

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

What's frustrating is that I can't duplicate the problem at all. I've been trying, on multiple PCs and every different browser.

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

Here's what I get on the Home page which I think looks better :

<!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width if desired. -->

But when I select an article I get this :

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse

It's only Asian Angels links I have have tried to look at.And they don't load for me.
I shall email her, and send a smacked bottom.

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Are you running Adblock?

The images are meant to be lazy loaded - as in the page loads first, and then the images load. I'm wondering if there's a conflict with an Adblock rule.

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

Yea I do run Adblok but have also tried it switched off and in IE 7 which has no add ons, same issue. Not that I'm complaining as I tend to read the write ups anyway, plus the page tends to load a little faster. :)

@ Lighthouse ,

Keep your hands where I can see 'em. :)

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

What browser version are you using as your regular browser?

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

Pale Moon 7.01

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

I guess I'm going to have to install Pale Moon.

So far you and Lighthouse both have the same problem, and the same browser.

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

As an update IE7 now loads home page fully including pics but individual article pics still have trouble loading. But not bothered by that as I don't use IE. :)

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse

Same problem in FF as well Sir. They are the same program, but PM is cut down.

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Are you using any special add-ons? NoScript?

I can't seem to duplicate the problem at all.

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Ad blocking hosts file?

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

With Adblok plus disabled everywhere adverts appear but still very little images in PM.

Does the site use any Active X in its scripting ?

Are there multiple servers such as a US server and a European server ?

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

We don't use ActiveX.

We do use a CDN with servers all over the world, but for the screenshot you posted, that image is not loading from the CDN, so I'm very puzzled. There's a chance that the jQuery Javascript library we're using is being cached incorrectly on one of the CDN servers, which is why the javascript lazy loader isn't working for you at all.

If you click on this URL, what jQuery version does it say for you? It should be 1.6.2

http://http.cdnlayer.com/howto.....1310426029

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse

I get,
jQuery JavaScript Library v1.6.2

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

I don't think so :

Posted 5 years ago

Lighthouse

Umm, We must be looking at different things. Here is the full version of what I posted above,

/*!
* jQuery JavaScript Library v1.6.2
* http://jquery.com/
* Copyright 2011, John Resig
* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
* http://jquery.org/license
* Includes Sizzle.js
* http://sizzlejs.com/
* Copyright 2011, The Dojo Foundation
* Released under the MIT, BSD, and GPL Licenses.
* Date: Thu Jun 30 14:16:56 2011 -0400
*/
(function(a,b){function cv(a){return f.isWindow(a)?a:a.nodeType===9?a.defaultView||a.parentWindow:!1}function cs(a){if(!cg[a]){var b=c.body,d=f("<"+a+">").appendTo(b),e=d.css("display");d.remove();if(e==="none"||e===""){ch||(ch=c.createElement("iframe"),ch.frameBorder=ch.width=ch.height=0),b.appendChild(ch);if(!ci||!ch.createElement)ci=(ch.contentWindow||ch.contentDocument).document,ci.write((c.compatMode==="CSS1Compat"?"<!doctype html>":"")+"<html><body>"),ci.close();d=ci.createElement(a),ci.body.appendChild(d),e=f.css(d,"display"),b.removeChild(ch)}cg[a]=e}return cg[a]}function cr(a,b){var c={};f.each(cm.concat.apply([],cm.slice(0,b)),function(){c[this]=a});return c}function cq(){cn=b}function cp(){setTimeout(cq,0);return cn=f.now()}function cf(){try{return new a.ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(b){}}function ce(){try{return new a.XMLHttpRequest}catch(b){}}function b$(a,c){a.dataFilter&&(c=a.dataFilter(c,a.dataType));var d=a.dataTypes,e={},g,h,i=d.length,j,k=d[0],l,m,n,o,p;for(g=1;g<i;g++){if(g===1)for(h in a.converters)typeof h=="string"&&(e[h.toLowerCase()]=a.converters[h]);l=k,k=d[g];if(k==="*")k=l;else if(l!=="*"&&l!==k){m=l+" "+k,n=e[m]||e["* "+k];if(!n){p=b;for(o in e){j=o.split(" ");if(j[0]===l||j[0]==="*"){p=e[j[1]+" "+k];if(p){o=e[o],o===!0?n=p:p===!0&&(n=o);break}}}}!n&&!p&&f.error("No conversion from "+m.replace(" "," to ")),n!==!0&&(c=n?n(c):p(o(c)))}}return c}function bZ(a,c,d){var e=a.contents,f=a.dataTypes,g=a.responseFields,h,i,j,k;for(i in g)i in d&&(c[g[i]]=d[i]);while(f[0]==="*")f.shift(),h===b&&(h=a.mimeType||c.getResponseHeader("content-type"));if(h)for(i in e)if(e[i]&&e[i].test(h)){f.unshift(i);break}if(f[0]in d)j=f[0];else{for(i in d){if(!f[0]||a.converters[i+" "+f[0]]){j=i;break}k||(k=i)}j=j||k}if(j){j!==f[0]&&f.unshift(j);return d[j]}}function bY(a,b,c,d){if(f.isArray(b))f.each(b,function(b,e){c||bC.test(a)?d(a,e):bY(a+"["+(typeof e=="object"||f.isArray(e)?b:"")+"]",e,c,d)});else if(!c&&b!=null&&typeof b=="object")for(var e in b)bY(a+"["+e+"]",b[e],c,d);else d(a,b)}function bX(a,c,d,e,f,g){f=f||c.dataTypes[0],g=g||{},g[f]=!0;var h=a[f],i=0,j=h?h.length:0,k=a===bR,l;for(;i<j&&(k||!l);i++)l=h[i](c,d,e),typeof l=="string"&&(!k||g[l]?l=b:(c.dataTypes.unshift(l),l=bX(a,c,d,e,l,g)));(k||!l)&&!g["*"]&&(l=bX(a,c,d,e,"*",g));return l}function bW(a){return function(b,c){typeof b!="string"&&(c=b,b="*");if(f.isFunction(c)){var d=b.toLowerCase().split(bN),e=0,g=d.length,h,i,j;for(;e<g;e++)h=d[e],j=/^\+/.test(h),j&&(h=h.substr(1)||"*"),i=a[h]=a[h]||[],i[j?"unshift":"push"](c)}}}function bA(a,b,c){var d=b==="width"?a.offsetWidth:a.offsetHeight,e=b==="width"?bv:bw;if(d>0){c!=="border"&&f.each(e,function(){c||(d-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"padding"+this))||0),c==="margin"?d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,c+this))||0:d-=parseFloat(f.css(a,"border"+this+"Width"))||0});return d+"px"}d=bx(a,b,b);if(d<0||d==null)d=a.style[b]||0;d=parseFloat(d)||0,c&&f.each(e,function(){d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"padding"+this))||0,c!=="padding"&&(d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,"border"+this+"Width"))||0),c==="margin"&&(d+=parseFloat(f.css(a,c+this))||0)});return d+"px"}function bm(a,b){b.src?f.ajax({url:b.src,async:!1,dataType:"script"}):f.globalEval((b.text||b.textContent||b.innerHTML||"").replace(be,"/*$0*/")),b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.removeChild(b)}function bl(a){f.nodeName(a,"input")?bk(a):"getElementsByTagName"in a&&f.grep(a.getElementsByTagName("input"),bk)}function bk(a){if(a.type==="checkbox"||a.type==="radio")a.defaultChecked=a.checked}function bj(a){return"getElementsByTagName"in a?a.getElementsByTagName("*"):"querySelectorAll"in a?a.querySelectorAll("*"):[]}function bi(a,b){var c;if(b.nodeType===1){b.clearAttributes&&b.clearAttributes(),b.mergeAttributes&&b.mergeAttributes(a),c=b.nodeName.toLowerCase();if(c==="object")b.outerHTML=a.outerHTML;else if(c!=="input"||a.type!=="checkbox"&&a.type!=="radio"){if(c==="option")b.selected=a.defaultSelected;else if(c==="input"||c==="textarea")b.defaultValue=a.defaultValue}else a.checked&&(b.defaultChecked=b.checked=a.checked),b.value!==a.value&&(b.value=a.value);b.removeAttribute(f.expando)}}function bh(a,b){if(b.nodeType===1&&!!f.hasData(a)){var c=f.expando,d=f.data(a),e=f.data(b,d);if(d=d[c]){var g=d.events;e=e[c]=f.extend({},d);if(g){delete e.handle,e.events={};for(var h in g)for(var i=0,j=g[h].length;i<j;i++)f.event.add(b,h+(g[h][i].namespace?".":"")+g[h][i].namespace,g[h][i],g[h][i].data)}}}}function bg(a,b){return f.nodeName(a,"table")?a.getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||a.appendChild(a.ownerDocument.createElement("tbody")):a}function W(a,b,c){b=b||0;if(f.isFunction(b))return f.grep(a,function(a,d){var e=!!b.call(a,d,a);return e===c});if(b.nodeType)return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return a===b===c});if(typeof b=="string"){var d=f.grep(a,function(a){return a.nodeType===1});if(R.test(b))return f.filter(b,d,!c);b=f.filter(b,d)}return f.grep(a,function(a,d){return f.inArray(a,b)>=0===c})}function V(a){return!a||!a.parentNode||a.parentNode.nodeType===11}function N(a,b){return(a&&a!=="*"?a+".":"")+b.replace(z,"").replace(A,"&")}function M(a){var b,c,d,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p=[],q=[],r=f._data(this,"events");if(!(a.liveFired===this||!r||!r.live||a.target.disabled||a.button&&a.type==="click")){a.namespace&&(n=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+a.namespace.split(".").join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)")),a.liveFired=this;var s=r.live.slice(0);for(i=0;i<s.length;i++)g=s[i],g.origType.replace(x,"")===a.type?q.push(g.selector):s.splice(i--,1);e=f(a.target).closest(q,a.currentTarget);for(j=0,k=e.length;j<k;j++){m=e[j];for(i=0;i<s.length;i++){g=s[i];if(m.selector===g.selector&&(!n||n.test(g.namespace))&&!m.elem.disabled){h=m.elem,d=null;if(g.preType==="mouseenter"||g.preType==="mouseleave")a.type=g.preType,d=f(a.relatedTarget).closest(g.selector)[0],d&&f.contains(h,d)&&(d=h);(!d||d!==h)&&p.push({elem:h,handleObj:g,level:m.level})}}}for(j=0,k=p.length;j<k;j++){e=p[j];if(c&&e.level>c)break;a.currentTarget=e.elem,a.data=e.handleObj.data,a.handleObj=e.handleObj,o=e.handleObj.origHandler.apply(e.elem,arguments);if(o===!1||a.isPropagationStopped()){c=e.level,o===!1&&(b=!1);if(a.isImmediatePropagationStopped())break}}return b}}function K(a,c,d){var e=f.extend({},d[0]);e.type=a,e.originalEvent={},e.liveFired=b,f.event.handle.call(c,e),e.isDefaultPrevented()&&d[0].preventDefault()}function E(){return!0}function D(){return!1}function m(a,c,d){var e=c+"defer",g=c+"queue",h=c+"mark",i=f.data(a,e,b,!0);i&&(d==="queue"||!f.data(a,g,b,!0))&&(d==="mark"||!f.data(a,h,b,!0))&&setTimeout(function(){!f.data(a,g,b,!0)&&!f.data(a,h,b,!0)&&(f.removeData(a,e,!0),i.resolve())},0)}function l(a){for(var b in a)if(b!=="toJSON")return!1;return!0}function k(a,c,d){if(d===b&&a.nodeType===1){var e="data-"+c.replace(j,"$1-$2").toLowerCase();d=a.getAttribute(e);if(typeof d=="string"){try{d=d==="true"?!0:d==="false"?!1:d==="null"?null:f.isNaN(d)?i.test(d)?f.parseJSON(d):d:parseFloat(d)}catch(g){}f.data(a,c,d)}else d=b}return d}var c=a.document,d=a.navigator,e=a.location,f=function(){function J(){if(!e.isReady){try{c.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(a){setTimeout(J,1);return}e.ready()}}var e=function(a,b){return new e.fn.init(a,b,h)},f=a.jQuery,g=a.$,h,i=/^(?:[^<]*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*$|#([\w\-]*)$)/,j=/\S/,k=/^\s+/,l=/\s+$/,m=/\d/,n=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>(?:<\/\1>)?$/,o=/^[\],:{}\s]*$/,p=/\\(?:["\\\/bfnrt]|u[0-9a-fA-F]{4})/g,q=/"[^"\\\n\r]*"|true|false|null|-?\d+(?:\.\d*)?(?:[eE][+\-]?\d+)?/g,r=/(?:^|:|,)(?:\s*\[)+/g,s=/(webkit)[ \/]([\w.]+)/,t=/(opera)(?:.*version)?[ \/]([\w.]+)/,u=/(msie) ([\w.]+)/,v=/(mozilla)(?:.*? rv:([\w.]+))?/,w=/-([a-z])/ig,x=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()},y=d.userAgent,z,A,B,C=Object.prototype.toString,D=Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty,E=Array.prototype.push,F=Array.prototype.slice,G=String.prototype.trim,H=Array.prototype.indexOf,I={};e.fn=e.prototype={constructor:e,init:function(a,d,f){var g,h,j,k;if(!a)return this;if(a.nodeType){this.context=this[0]=a,this.length=1;return this}if(a==="body"&&!d&&c.body){this.context=c,this[0]=c.body,this.selector=a,this.length=1;return this}if(typeof a=="string"){a.charAt(0)!=="<"||a.charAt(a.length-1)!==">"||a.length<3?g=i.exec(a):g=[null,a,null];if(g&&(g[1]||!d)){if(g[1]){d=d instanceof e?d[0]:d,k=d?d.ownerDocument||d:c,j=n.exec(a),j?e.isPlainObject(d)?(a=[c.createElement(j[1])],e.fn.attr.call(a,d,!0)):a=[k.createElement(j[1])]:(j=e.buildFragment([g[1]],[k]),a=(j.cacheable?e.clone(j.fragment):j.fragment).childNodes);return e.merge(this,a)}h=c.getElementById(g[2]);if(h&&h.parentNode){if(h.id!==g[2])return f.find(a);this.length=1,this[0]=h}this.context=c,this.selector=a;return this}return!d||d.jquery?(d||f).find(a):this.constructor(d).find(a)}if(e.isFunction(a))return f.ready(a);a.selector!==b&&(this.selector=a.selector,this.context=a.context);return e.makeArray(a,this)},selector:"",jquery:"1.6.2",length:0,size:function(){return this.length},toArray:function(){return F.call(this,0)},get:function(a){return a==null?this.toArray():a<0?this[this.length+a]:this[a]},pushStack:function(a,b,c){var d=this.constructor();e.isArray(a)?E.apply(d,a):e.merge(d,a),d.prevObject=this,d.context=this.context,b==="find"?d.selector=this.selector+(this.selector?" ":"")+c:b&&(d.selector=this.selector+"."+b+"("+c+")");return d},each:function(a,b){return e.each(this,a,b)},ready:function(a){e.bindReady(),A.done(a);return this},eq:function(a){return a===-1?this.slice(a):this.slice(a,+a+1)},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(F.apply(this,arguments),"slice",F.call(arguments).join(","))},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(e.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:E,sort:[].sort,splice:[].splice},e.fn.init.prototype=e.fn,e.extend=e.fn.extend=function(){var a,c,d,f,g,h,i=arguments[0]||{},j=1,k=arguments.length,l=!1;typeof i=="boolean"&&(l=i,i=arguments[1]||{},j=2),typeof i!="object"&&!e.isFunction(i)&&(i={}),k===j&&(i=this,--j);for(;j<k;j++)if((a=arguments[j])!=null)for(c in a){d=i[c],f=a[c];if(i===f)continue;l&&f&&(e.isPlainObject(f)||(g=e.isArray(f)))?(g?(g=!1,h=d&&e.isArray(d)?d:[]):h=d&&e.isPlainObject(d)?d:{},i[c]=e.extend(l,h,f)):f!==b&&(i[c]=f)}return i},e.extend({noConflict:function(b){a.$===e&&(a.$=g),b&&a.jQuery===e&&(a.jQuery=f);return e},isReady:!1,readyWait:1,holdReady:function(a){a?e.readyWait++:e.ready(!0)},ready:function(a){if(a===!0&&!--e.readyWait||a!==!0&&!e.isReady){if(!c.body)return setTimeout(e.ready,1);e.isReady=!0;if(a!==!0&&--e.readyWait>0)return;A.resolveWith(c,[e]),e.fn.trigger&&e(c).trigger("ready").unbind("ready")}},bindReady:function(){if(!A){A=e._Deferred();if(c.readyState==="complete")return setTimeout(e.ready,1);if(c.addEventListener)c.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",B,!1),a.addEventListener("load",e.ready,!1);else if(c.attachEvent){c.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",B),a.attachEvent("onload",e.ready);var b=!1;try{b=a.frameElement==null}catch(d){}c.documentElement.doScroll&&b&&J()}}},isFunction:function(a){return e.type(a)==="function"},isArray:Array.isArray||function(a){return e.type(a)==="array"},isWindow:function(a){return a&&typeof a=="object"&&"setInterval"in a},isNaN:function(a){return a==null||!m.test(a)||isNaN(a)},type:function(a){return a==null?String(a):I[C.call(a)]||"object"},isPlainObject:function(a){if(!a||e.type(a)!=="object"||a.nodeType||e.isWindow(a))return!1;if(a.constructor&&!D.call(a,"constructor")&&!D.call(a.constructor.prototype,"isPrototypeOf"))return!1;var c;for(c in a);return c===b||D.call(a,c)},isEmptyObject:function(a){for(var b in a)return!1;return!0},error:function(a){throw a},parseJSON:function(b){if(typeof b!="string"||!b)return null;b=e.trim(b);if(a.JSON&&a.JSON.parse)return a.JSON.parse(b);if(o.test(b.replace(p,"@").replace(q,"]").replace(r,"")))return(new Function("return "+b))();e.error("Invalid JSON: "+b)},parseXML:function(b,c,d){a.DOMParser?(d=new DOMParser,c=d.parseFromString(b,"text/xml")):(c=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"),c.async="false",c.loadXML(b)),d=c.documentElement,(!d||!d.nodeName||d.nodeName==="parsererror")&&e.error("Invalid XML: "+b);return c},noop:function(){},globalEval:function(b){b&&j.test(b)&&(a.execScript||function(b){a.eval.call(a,b)})(b)},camelCase:function(a){return a.replace(w,x)},nodeName:function(a,b){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toUpperCase()===b.toUpperCase()},each:function(a,c,d){var f,g=0,h=a.length,i=h===b||e.isFunction(a);if(d){if(i){for(f in a)if(c.apply(a[f],d)===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.apply(a[g++],d)===!1)break}else if(i){for(f in a)if(c.call(a[f],f,a[f])===!1)break}else for(;g<h;)if(c.call(a[g],g,a[g++])===!1)break;return a},trim:G?function(a){return a==null?"":G.call(a)}:function(a){return a==null?"":(a+"").replace(k,"").replace(l,"")},makeArray:function(a,b){var c=b||[];if(a!=null){var d=e.type(a);a.length==null||d==="string"||d==="function"||d==="regexp"||e.isWindow(a)?E.call(c,a):e.merge(c,a)}return c},inArray:function(a,b){if(H)return H.call(b,a);for(var c=0,d=b.length;c<d;c++)if(b[c]===a)return c;return-1},merge:function(a,c){var d=a.length,e=0;if(typeof c.length=="number")for(var f=c.length;e<f;e++)a[d++]=c[e];else while(c[e]!==b)a[d++]=c[e++];a.length=d;return a},grep:function(a,b,c){var d=[],e;c=!!c;for(var f=0,g=a.length;f<g;f++)e=!!b(a[f],f),c!==e&&d.push(a[f]);return d},map:function(a,c,d){var f,g,h=[],i=0,j=a.length,k=a instanceof e||j!==b&&typeof j=="number"&&(j>0&&a[0]&&a[j-1]||j===0||e.isArray(a));if(k)for(;i<j;i++)f=c(a[i],i,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);else for(g in a)f=c(a[g],g,d),f!=null&&(h[h.length]=f);return h.concat.apply([],h)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,c){if(typeof c=="string"){var d=a[c];c=a,a=d}if(!e.isFunction(a))return b;var f=F.call(arguments,2),g=function(){return a.apply(c,f.concat(F.call(arguments)))};g.guid=a.guid=a.guid||g.guid||e.guid++;return g},access:function(a,c,d,f,g,h){var i=a.length;if(typeof c=="object"){for(var j in c)e.access(a,j,c[j],f,g,d);return a}if(d!==b){f=!h&&f&&e.isFunction(d);for(var k=0;k<i;k++)g(a[k],c,f?d.call(a[k],k,g(a[k],c)):d,h);return a}return i?g(a[0],c):b},now:function(){return(new Date).getTime()},uaMatch:function(a){a=a.toLowerCase();var b=s.exec(a)||t.exec(a)||u.exec(a)||a.indexOf("compatible")<0&&v.exec(a)||[];return{browser:b[1]||"",version:b[2]||"0"}},sub:function(){function a(b,c){return new a.fn.init(b,c)}e.extend(!0,a,this),a.superclass=this,a.fn=a.prototype=this(),a.fn.constructor=a,a.sub=this.sub,a.fn.init=function(d,f){f&&f instanceof e&&!(f instanceof a)&&(f=a(f));return e.fn.init.call(this,d,f,b)},a.fn.init.prototype=a.fn;var b=a(c);return a},browser:{}}),e.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object".split(" "),function(a,b){I["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()}),z=e.uaMatch(y),z.browser&&(e.browser[z.browser]=!0,e.browser.version=z.version),e.browser.webkit&&(e.browser.safari=!0),j.test(" ")&&(k=/^[\s\xA0]+/,l=/[\s\xA0]+$/),h=e(c),c.addEventListener?B=function(){c.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",B,!1),e.ready()}:c.attachEvent&&(B=function(){c.readyState==="complete"&&(c.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",B),e.ready())});return e}(),g="done fail isResolved isRejected promise then always pipe".split(" "),h=[].slice;f.extend({_Deferred:function(){var a=[],b,c,d,e={done:function(){if(!d){var c=arguments,g,h,i,j,k;b&&(k=b,b=0);for(g=0,h=c.length;g<h;g++)i=c[g],j=f.type(i),j==="array"?e.done.apply(e,i):j==="function"&&a.push(i);k&&e.resolveWith(k[0],k[1])}return this},resolveWith:function(e,f){if(!d&&!b&&!c){f=f||[],c=1;try{while(a[0])a.shift().apply(e,f)}finally{b=[e,f],c=0}}return this},resolve:function(){e.resolveWith(this,arguments);return this},isResolved:function(){return!!c||!!b},cancel:function(){d=1,a=[];return this}};return e},Deferred:function(a){var b=f._Deferred(),c=f._Deferred(),d;f.extend(b,{then:function(a,c){b.done(a).fail(c);return this},always:function(){return b.done.apply(b,arguments).fail.apply(this,arguments)},fail:c.done,rejectWith:c.resolveWith,reject:c.resolve,isRejected:c.isResolved,pipe:function(a,c){return f.Deferred(function(d){f.each({done:[a,"resolve"],fail:[c,"reject"]},function(a,c){var e=c[0],g=c[1],h;f.isFunction(e)?b[a](function(){h=e.apply(this,arguments),h&&f.isFunction(h.promise)?h.promise().then(d.resolve,d.reject):d[g](h)}):b[a](d[g])})}).promise()},promise:function(a){if(a==null){if(d)return d;d=a={}}var c=g.length;while(c--)a[g[c]]=b[g[c]];return a}}),b.done(c.cancel).fail(b.cancel),delete b.cancel,a&&a.call(b,b);return b},when:function(a){function i(a){return function(c){b[a]=arguments.length>1?h.call(arguments,0):c,--e||g.resolveWith(g,h.call(b,0))}}var b=arguments,c=0,d=b.length,e=d,g=d<=1&&a&&f.isFunction(a.promise)?a:f.Deferred();if(d>1){for(;c<d;c++)b[c]&&f.isFunction(b[c].promise)?b[c].promise().then(i(c),g.reject):--e;e||g.resolveWith(g,b)}else g!==a&&g.resolveWith(g,d?[a]:[]);return g.promise()}}),f.support=function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),b=c.documentElement,d,e,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u;a.setAttribute("className","t"),a.innerHTML=" <link/><table></table><a href='/a' style='top:1px;float:left;opacity:.55;'>a</a><input type='checkbox'/>",d=a.getElementsByTagName("*"),e=a.getElementsByTagName("a")[0];if(!d||!d.length||!e)return{};g=c.createElement("select"),h=g.appendChild(c.createElement("option")),i=a.getElementsByTagName("input")[0],k={leadingWhitespace:a.firstChild.nodeType===3,tbody:!a.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,htmlSerialize:!!a.getElementsByTagName("link").length,style:/top/.test(e.getAttribute("style")),hrefNormalized:e.getAttribute("href")==="/a",opacity:/^0.55$/.test(e.style.opacity),cssFloat:!!e.style.cssFloat,checkOn:i.value==="on",optSelected:h.selected,getSetAttribute:a.className!=="t",submitBubbles:!0,changeBubbles:!0,focusinBubbles:!1,deleteExpando:!0,noCloneEvent:!0,inlineBlockNeedsLayout:!1,shrinkWrapBlocks:!1,reliableMarginRight:!0},i.checked=!0,k.noCloneChecked=i.cloneNode(!0).checked,g.disabled=!0,k.optDisabled=!h.disabled;try{delete a.test}catch(v){k.deleteExpando=!1}!a.addEventListener&&a.attachEvent&&a.fireEvent&&(a.attachEvent("onclick",function(){k.noCloneEvent=!1}),a.cloneNode(!0).fireEvent("onclick")),i=c.createElement("input"),i.value="t",i.setAttribute("type","radio"),k.radioValue=i.value==="t",i.setAttribute("checked","checked"),a.appendChild(i),l=c.createDocumentFragment(),l.appendChild(a.firstChild),k.checkClone=l.cloneNode(!0).cloneNode(!0).lastChild.checked,a.innerHTML="",a.style.width=a.style.paddingLeft="1px",m=c.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],o=c.createElement(m?"div":"body"),p={visibility:"hidden",width:0,height:0,border:0,margin:0},m&&f.extend(p,{position:"absolute",left:-1e3,top:-1e3});for(t in p)o.style[t]=p[t];o.appendChild(a),n=m||b,n.insertBefore(o,n.firstChild),k.appendChecked=i.checked,k.boxModel=a.offsetWidth===2,"zoom"in a.style&&(a.style.display="inline",a.style.zoom=1,k.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=a.offsetWidth===2,a.style.display="",a.innerHTML="<div style='width:4px;'></div>",k.shrinkWrapBlocks=a.offsetWidth!==2),a.innerHTML="<table><tr><td style='padding:0;border:0;display:none'></td><td>t</td></tr></table>",q=a.getElementsByTagName("td"),u=q[0].offsetHeight===0,q[0].style.display="",q[1].style.display="none",k.reliableHiddenOffsets=u&&q[0].offsetHeight===0,a.innerHTML="",c.defaultView&&c.defaultView.getComputedStyle&&(j=c.createElement("div"),j.style.width="0",j.style.marginRight="0",a.appendChild(j),k.reliableMarginRight=(parseInt((c.defaultView.getComputedStyle(j,null)||{marginRight:0}).marginRight,10)||0)===0),o.innerHTML="",n.removeChild(o);if(a.attachEvent)for(t in{submit:1,change:1,focusin:1})s="on"+t,u=s in a,u||(a.setAttribute(s,"return;"),u=typeof a[s]=="function"),k[t+"Bubbles"]=u;o=l=g=h=m=j=a=i=null;return k}(),f.boxModel=f.support.boxModel;var i=/^(?:\{.*\}|\[.*\])$/,j=/([a-z])([A-Z])/g;f.extend({cache:{},uuid:0,expando:"jQuery"+(f.fn.jquery+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),noData:{embed:!0,object:"clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000",applet:!0},hasData:function(a){a=a.nodeType?f.cache[a[f.expando]]:a[f.expando];return!!a&&!l(a)},data:function(a,c,d,e){if(!!f.acceptData(a)){var g=f.expando,h=typeof c=="string",i,j=a.nodeType,k=j?f.cache:a,l=j?a[f.expando]:a[f.expando]&&f.expando;if((!l||e&&l&&!k[l][g])&&h&&d===b)return;l||(j?a[f.expando]=l=++f.uuid:l=f.expando),k[l]||(k[l]={},j||(k[l].toJSON=f.noop));if(typeof c=="object"||typeof c=="function")e?k[l][g]=f.extend(k[l][g],c):k[l]=f.extend(k[l],c);i=k[l],e&&(i[g]||(i[g]={}),i=i[g]),d!==b&&(i[f.camelCase(c)]=d);if(c==="events"&&!i[c])return i[g]&&i[g].events;return h?i[f.camelCase(c)]||i[c]:i}},removeData:function(b,c,d){if(!!f.acceptData(b)){var e=f.expando,g=b.nodeType,h=g?f.cache:b,i=g?b[f.expando]:f.expando;if(!h[i])return;if(c){var j=d?h[i][e]:h[i];if(j){delete j[c];if(!l(j))return}}if(d){delete h[i][e];if(!l(h[i]))return}var k=h[i][e];f.support.deleteExpando||h!=a?delete h[i]:h[i]=null,k?(h[i]={},g||(h[i].toJSON=f.noop),h[i][e]=k):g&&(f.support.deleteExpando?delete b[f.expando]:b.removeAttribute?b.removeAttribute(f.expando):b[f.expando]=null)}},_data:function(a,b,c){return f.data(a,b,c,!0)},acceptData:function(a){if(a.nodeName){var b=f.noData[a.nodeName.toLowerCase()];if(b)return b!==!0&&a.getAttribute("classid")===b}return!0}}),f.fn.extend({data:function(a,c){var d=null;if(typeof a=="undefined"){if(this.length){d=f.data(this[0]);if(this[0].nodeType===1){var e=this[0].attributes,g;for(var h=0,i=e.length;h<i;h++)g=e[h].name,g.indexOf("data-")===0&&(g=f.camelCase(g.substring(5)),k(this[0],g,d[g]))}}return d}if(typeof a=="object")return this.each(function(){f.data(this,a)});var j=a.split(".");j[1]=j[1]?"."+j[1]:"";if(c===b){d=this.triggerHandler("getData"+j[1]+"!",[j[0]]),d===b&&this.length&&(d=f.data(this[0],a),d=k(this[0],a,d));return d===b&&j[1]?this.data(j[0]):d}return this.each(function(){var b=f(this),d=[j[0],c];b.triggerHandler("setData"+j[1]+"!",d),f.data(this,a,c),b.triggerHandler("changeData"+j[1]+"!",d)})},removeData:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.removeData(this,a)})}}),f.extend({_mark:function(a,c){a&&(c=(c||"fx")+"mark",f.data(a,c,(f.data(a,c,b,!0)||0)+1,!0))},_unmark:function(a,c,d){a!==!0&&(d=c,c=a,a=!1);if(c){d=d||"fx";var e=d+"mark",g=a?0:(f.data(c,e,b,!0)||1)-1;g?f.data(c,e,g,!0):(f.removeData(c,e,!0),m(c,d,"mark"))}},queue:function(a,c,d){if(a){c=(c||"fx")+"queue";var e=f.data(a,c,b,!0);d&&(!e||f.isArray(d)?e=f.data(a,c,f.makeArray(d),!0):e.push(d));return e||[]}},dequeue:function(a,b){b=b||"fx";var c=f.queue(a,b),d=c.shift(),e;d==="inprogress"&&(d=c.shift()),d&&(b==="fx"&&c.unshift("inprogress"),d.call(a,function(){f.dequeue(a,b)})),c.length||(f.removeData(a,b+"queue",!0),m(a,b,"queue"))}}),f.fn.extend({queue:function(a,c){typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a="fx");if(c===b)return f.queue(this[0],a);return this.each(function(){var b=f.queue(this,a,c);a==="fx"&&b[0]!=="inprogress"&&f.dequeue(this,a)})},dequeue:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.dequeue(this,a)})},delay:function(a,b){a=f.fx?f.fx.speeds[a]||a:a,b=b||"fx";return this.queue(b,function(){var c=this;setTimeout(function(){f.dequeue(c,b)},a)})},clearQueue:function(a){return this.queue(a||"fx",[])},promise:function(a,c){function m(){--h||d.resolveWith(e,[e])}typeof a!="string"&&(c=a,a=b),a=a||"fx";var d=f.Deferred(),e=this,g=e.length,h=1,i=a+"defer",j=a+"queue",k=a+"mark",l;while(g--)if(l=f.data(e[g],i,b,!0)||(f.data(e[g],j,b,!0)||f.data(e[g],k,b,!0))&&f.data(e[g],i,f._Deferred(),!0))h++,l.done(m);m();return d.promise()}});var n=/[\n\t\r]/g,o=/\s+/,p=/\r/g,q=/^(?:button|input)$/i,r=/^(?:button|input|object|select|textarea)$/i,s=/^a(?:rea)?$/i,t=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped|selected)$/i,u=/\:|^on/,v,w;f.fn.extend({attr:function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.attr)},removeAttr:function(a){return this.each(function(){f.removeAttr(this,a)})},prop:function(a,b){return f.access(this,a,b,!0,f.prop)},removeProp:function(a){a=f.propFix[a]||a;return this.each(function(){try{this[a]=b,delete this[a]}catch(c){}})},addClass:function(a){var b,c,d,e,g,h,i;if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){f(this).addClass(a.call(this,b,this.className))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"){b=a.split(o);for(c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){e=this[c];if(e.nodeType===1)if(!e.className&&b.length===1)e.className=a;else{g=" "+e.className+" ";for(h=0,i=b.length;h<i;h++)~g.indexOf(" "+b[h]+" ")||(g+=b[h]+" ");e.className=f.trim(g)}}}return this},removeClass:function(a){var c,d,e,g,h,i,j;if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(b){f(this).removeClass(a.call(this,b,this.className))});if(a&&typeof a=="string"||a===b){c=(a||"").split(o);for(d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){g=this[d];if(g.nodeType===1&&g.className)if(a){h=(" "+g.className+" ").replace(n," ");for(i=0,j=c.length;i<j;i++)h=h.replace(" "+c[i]+" "," ");g.className=f.trim(h)}else g.className=""}}return this},toggleClass:function(a,b){var c=typeof a,d=typeof b=="boolean";if(f.isFunction(a))return this.each(function(c){f(this).toggleClass(a.call(this,c,this.className,b),b)});return this.each(function(){if(c==="string"){var e,g=0,h=f(this),i=b,j=a.split(o);while(e=j[g++])i=d?i:!h.hasClass(e),h[i?"addClass":"removeClass"](e)}else if(c==="undefined"||c==="boolean")this.className&&f._data(this,"__className__",this.className),this.className=this.className||a===!1?"":f._data(this,"__className__")||""})},hasClass:function(a){var b=" "+a+" ";for(var c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++)if((" "+this[c].className+" ").replace(n," ").indexOf(b)>-1)return!0;return!1},val:function(a){var c,d,e=this[0];if(!arguments.length){if(e){c=f.valHooks[e.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[e.type];if(c&&"get"in c&&(d=c.get(e,"value"))!==b)return d;d=e.value;return typeof d=="string"?d.replace(p,""):d==null?"":d}return b}var g=f.isFunction(a);return this.each(function(d){var e=f(this),h;if(this.nodeType===1){g?h=a.call(this,d,e.val()):h=a,h==null?h="":typeof h=="number"?h+="":f.isArray(h)&&(h=f.map(h,function(a){return a==null?"":a+""})),c=f.valHooks[this.nodeName.toLowerCase()]||f.valHooks[this.type];if(!c||!("set"in c)||c.set(this,h,"value")===b)this.value=h}})}}),f.extend({valHooks:{option:{get:function(a){var b=a.attributes.value;return!b||b.specified?a.value:a.text}},select:{get:function(a){var b,c=a.selectedIndex,d=[],e=a.options,g=a.type==="select-one";if(c<0)return null;for(var h=g?c:0,i=g?c+1:e.length;h<i;h++){var j=e[h];if(j.selected&&(f.support.optDisabled?!j.disabled:j.getAttribute("disabled")===null)&&(!j.parentNode.disabled||!f.nodeName(j.parentNode,"optgroup"))){b=f(j).val();if(g)return b;d.push(b)}}if(g&&!d.length&&e.length)return f(e[c]).val();return d},set:function(a,b){var c=f.makeArray(b);f(a).find("option").each(function(){this.selected=f.inArray(f(this).val(),c)>=0}),c.length||(a.selectedIndex=-1);return c}}},attrFn:{val:!0,css:!0,html:!0,text:!0,data:!0,width:!0,height:!0,offset:!0},attrFix:{tabindex:"tabIndex"},attr:function(a,c,d,e){var g=a.nodeType;if(!a||g===3||g===8||g===2)return b;if(e&&c in f.attrFn)return f(a)[c](d);if(!("getAttribute"in a))return f.prop(a,c,d);var h,i,j=g!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a);j&&(c=f.attrFix[c]||c,i=f.attrHooks[c],i||(t.test(c)?i=w:v&&c!=="className"&&(f.nodeName(a,"form")||u.test(c))&&(i=v)));if(d!==b){if(d===null){f.removeAttr(a,c);return b}if(i&&"set"in i&&j&&(h=i.set(a,d,c))!==b)return h;a.setAttribute(c,""+d);return d}if(i&&"get"in i&&j&&(h=i.get(a,c))!==null)return h;h=a.getAttribute(c);return h===null?b:h},removeAttr:function(a,b){var c;a.nodeType===1&&(b=f.attrFix[b]||b,f.support.getSetAttribute?a.removeAttribute(b):(f.attr(a,b,""),a.removeAttributeNode(a.getAttributeNode(b))),t.test(b)&&(c=f.propFix[b]||b)in a&&(a[c]=!1))},attrHooks:{type:{set:function(a,b){if(q.test(a.nodeName)&&a.parentNode)f.error("type property can't be changed");else if(!f.support.radioValue&&b==="radio"&&f.nodeName(a,"input")){var c=a.value;a.setAttribute("type",b),c&&(a.value=c);return b}}},tabIndex:{get:function(a){var c=a.getAttributeNode("tabIndex");return c&&c.specified?parseInt(c.value,10):r.test(a.nodeName)||s.test(a.nodeName)&&a.href?0:b}},value:{get:function(a,b){if(v&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return v.get(a,b);return b in a?a.value:null},set:function(a,b,c){if(v&&f.nodeName(a,"button"))return v.set(a,b,c);a.value=b}}},propFix:{tabindex:"tabIndex",readonly:"readOnly","for":"htmlFor","class":"className",maxlength:"maxLength",cellspacing:"cellSpacing",cellpadding:"cellPadding",rowspan:"rowSpan",colspan:"colSpan",usemap:"useMap",frameborder:"frameBorder",contenteditable:"contentEditable"},prop:function(a,c,d){var e=a.nodeType;if(!a||e===3||e===8||e===2)return b;var g,h,i=e!==1||!f.isXMLDoc(a);i&&(c=f.propFix[c]||c,h=f.propHooks[c]);return d!==b?h&&"set"in h&&(g=h.set(a,d,c))!==b?g:a[c]=d:h&&"get"in h&&(g=h.get(a,c))!==b?g:a[c]},propHooks:{}}),w={get:function(a,c){return f.prop(a,c)?c.toLowerCase():b},set:function(a,b,c){var d;b===!1?f.removeAttr(a,c):(d=f.propFix[c]||c,d in a&&(a[d]=!0),a.setAttribute(c,c.toLowerCase()));return c}},f.support.getSetAttribute||(f.attrFix=f.propFix,v=f.attrHooks.name=f.attrHooks.title=f.valHooks.button={get:function(a,c){var d;d=a.getAttributeNode(c);return d&&d.nodeValue!==""?d.nodeValue:b},set:function(a,b,c){var d=a.getAttributeNode(c);if(d){d.nodeValue=b;return b}}},f.each(["width","height"],function(a,b){f.attrHooks[b]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[b],{set:function(a,c){if(c===""){a.setAttribute(b,"auto");return c}}})})),f.support.hrefNormalized||f.each(["href","src","width","height"],function(a,c){f.attrHooks[c]=f.extend(f.attrHooks[c],{get:function(a){var d=a.getAttribute(c,2);return d===null?b:d}})}),f.support.style||(f.attrHooks.style={get:function(a){return a.style.cssText.toLowerCase()||b},set:function(a,b){return a.style.cssText=""+b}}),f.support.optSelected||(f.propHooks.selected=f.extend(f.propHooks.selected,{get:function(a){var b=a.parentNode;b&&(b.selectedIndex,b.parentNode&&b.parentNode.selectedIndex)}})),f.support.checkOn||f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]={get:function(a){return a.getAttribute("value")===null?"on":a.value}}}),f.each(["radio","checkbox"],function(){f.valHooks[this]=f.extend(f.valHooks[this],{set:function(a,b){if(f.isArray(b))return a.checked=f.inArray(f(a).val(),b)>=0}})});var x=/\.(.*)$/,y=/^(?:textarea|input|select)$/i,z=/\./g,A=/ /g,B=/[^\w\s.|]/g,C=function(a){return a.replace(B,"\\$&")};f.event={add:function(a,c,d,e){if(a.nodeType!==3&&a.nodeType!==8){if(d===!1)d=D;else if(!d)return;var g,h;d.handler&&(g=d,d=g.handler),d.guid||(d.guid=f.guid++);var i=f._data(a);if(!i)return;var j=i.events,k=i.handle;j||(i.events=j={}),k||(i.handle=k=function(a){return typeof f!="undefined"&&(!a||f.event.triggered!==a.type)?f.event.handle.apply(k.elem,arguments):b}),k.elem=a,c=c.split(" ");var l,m=0,n;while(l=c[m++]){h=g?f.extend({},g):{handler:d,data:e},l.indexOf(".")>-1?(n=l.split("."),l=n.shift(),h.namespace=n.slice(0).sort().join(".")):(n=[],h.namespace=""),h.type=l,h.guid||(h.guid=d.guid);var o=j[l],p=f.event.special[l]||{};if(!o){o=j[l]=[];if(!p.setup||p.setup.call(a,e,n,k)===!1)a.addEventListener?a.addEventListener(l,k,!1):a.attachEvent&&a.attachEvent("on"+l,k)}p.add&&(p.add.call(a,h),h.handler.guid||(h.handler.guid=d.guid)),o.push(h),f.event.global[l]=!0}a=null}},global:{},remove:function(a,c,d,e){if(a.nodeType!==3&&a.nodeType!==8){d===!1&&(d=D);var g,h,i,j,k=0,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s=f.hasData(a)&&f._data(a),t=s&&s.events;if(!s||!t)return;c&&c.type&&(d=c.handler,c=c.type);if(!c||typeof c=="string"&&c.charAt(0)==="."){c=c||"";for(h in t)f.event.remove(a,h+c);return}c=c.split(" ");while(h=c[k++]){r=h,q=null,l=h.indexOf(".")<0,m=[],l||(m=h.split("."),h=m.shift(),n=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+f.map(m.slice(0).sort(),C).join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)")),p=t[h];if(!p)continue;if(!d){for(j=0;j<p.length;j++){q=p[j];if(l||n.test(q.namespace))f.event.remove(a,r,q.handler,j),p.splice(j--,1)}continue}o=f.event.special[h]||{};for(j=e||0;j<p.length;j++){q=p[j];if(d.guid===q.guid){if(l||n.test(q.namespace))e==null&&p.splice(j--,1),o.remove&&o.remove.call(a,q);if(e!=null)break}}if(p.length===0||e!=null&&p.length===1)(!o.teardown||o.teardown.call(a,m)===!1)&&f.removeEvent(a,h,s.handle),g=null,delete t[h]}if(f.isEmptyObject(t)){var u=s.handle;u&&(u.elem=null),delete s.events,delete s.handle,f.isEmptyObject(s)&&f.removeData(a,b,!0)}}},customEvent:{getData:!0,setData:!0,changeData:!0},trigger:function(c,d,e,g){var h=c.type||c,i=[],j;h.indexOf("!")>=0&&(h=h.slice(0,-1),j=!0),h.indexOf(".")>=0&&(i=h.split("."),h=i.
shift(),i.sort());if(!!e&&!f.event.customEvent[h]||!!f.event.global[h]){c=typeof c=="object"?c[f.expando]?c:new f.Event(h,c):new f.Event(h),c.type=h,c.exclusive=j,c.namespace=i.join("."),c.namespace_re=new RegExp("(^|\\.)"+i.join("\\.(?:.*\\.)?")+"(\\.|$)");if(g||!e)c.preventDefault(),c.stopPropagation();if(!e){f.each(f.cache,function(){var a=f.expando,b=this[a];b&&b.events&&b.events[h]&&f.event.trigger(c,d,b.handle.elem)});return}if(e.nodeType===3||e.nodeType===8)return;c.result=b,c.target=e,d=d!=null?f.makeArray(d):[],d.unshift(c);var k=e,l=h.indexOf(":")<0?"on"+h:"";do{var m=f._data(k,"handle");c.currentTarget=k,m&&m.apply(k,d),l&&f.acceptData(k)&&k[l]&&k[l].apply(k,d)===!1&&(c.result=!1,c.preventDefault()),k=k.parentNode||k.ownerDocument||k===c.target.ownerDocument&&a}while(k&&!c.isPropagationStopped());if(!c.isDefaultPrevented()){var n,o=f.event.special[h]||{};if((!o._default||o._default.call(e.ownerDocument,c)===!1)&&(h!=="click"||!f.nodeName(e,"a"))&&f.acceptData(e)){try{l&&e[h]&&(n=e[l],n&&(e[l]=null),f.event.triggered=h,e[h]())}catch(p){}n&&(e[l]=n),f.event.triggered=b}}return c.result}},handle:function(c){c=f.event.fix(c||a.event);var d=((f._data(this,"events")||{})[c.type]||[]).slice(0),e=!c.exclusive&&!c.namespace,g=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,0);g[0]=c,c.currentTarget=this;for(var h=0,i=d.length;h<i;h++){var j=d[h];if(e||c.namespace_re.test(j.namespace)){c.handler=j.handler,c.data=j.data,c.handleObj=j;var k=j.handler.apply(this,g);k!==b&&(c.result=k,k===!1&&(c.preventDefault(),c.stopPropagation()));if(c.isImmediatePropagationStopped())break}}return c.result},props:"altKey attrChange attrName bubbles button cancelable charCode clientX clientY ctrlKey currentTarget data detail eventPhase fromElement handler keyCode layerX layerY metaKey newValue offsetX offsetY pageX pageY prevValue relatedNode relatedTarget screenX screenY shiftKey srcElement target toElement view wheelDelta which".split(" "),fix:function(a){if(a[f.expando])return a;var d=a;a=f.Event(d);for(var e=this.props.length,g;e;)g=this.props[--e],a[g]=d[g];a.target||(a.target=a.srcElement||c),a.target.nodeType===3&&(a.target=a.target.parentNode),!a.relatedTarget&&a.fromElement&&(a.relatedTarget=a.fromElement===a.target?a.toElement:a.fromElement);if(a.pageX==null&&a.clientX!=null){var h=a.target.ownerDocument||c,i=h.documentElement,j=h.body;a.pageX=a.clientX+(i&&i.scrollLeft||j&&j.scrollLeft||0)-(i&&i.clientLeft||j&&j.clientLeft||0),a.pageY=a.clientY+(i&&i.scrollTop||j&&j.scrollTop||0)-(i&&i.clientTop||j&&j.clientTop||0)}a.which==null&&(a.charCode!=null||a.keyCode!=null)&&(a.which=a.charCode!=null?a.charCode:a.keyCode),!a.metaKey&&a.ctrlKey&&(a.metaKey=a.ctrlKey),!a.which&&a.button!==b&&(a.which=a.button&1?1:a.button&2?3:a.button&4?2:0);return a},guid:1e8,proxy:f.proxy,special:{ready:{setup:f.bindReady,teardown:f.noop},live:{add:function(a){f.event.add(this,N(a.origType,a.selector),f.extend({},a,{handler:M,guid:a.handler.guid}))},remove:function(a){f.event.remove(this,N(a.origType,a.selector),a)}},beforeunload:{setup:function(a,b,c){f.isWindow(this)&&(this.onbeforeunload=c)},teardown:function(a,b){this.onbeforeunload===b&&(this.onbeforeunload=null)}}}},f.removeEvent=c.removeEventListener?function(a,b,c){a.removeEventListener&&a.removeEventListener(b,c,!1)}:function(a,b,c){a.detachEvent&&a.detachEvent("on"+b,c)},f.Event=function(a,b){if(!this.preventDefault)return new f.Event(a,b);a&&a.type?(this.originalEvent=a,this.type=a.type,this.isDefaultPrevented=a.defaultPrevented||a.returnValue===!1||a.getPreventDefault&&a.getPreventDefault()?E:D):this.type=a,b&&f.extend(this,b),this.timeStamp=f.now(),this[f.expando]=!0},f.Event.prototype={preventDefault:function(){this.isDefaultPrevented=E;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.preventDefault?a.preventDefault():a.returnValue=!1)},stopPropagation:function(){this.isPropagationStopped=E;var a=this.originalEvent;!a||(a.stopPropagation&&a.stopPropagation(),a.cancelBubble=!0)},stopImmediatePropagation:function(){this.isImmediatePropagationStopped=E,this.stopPropagation()},isDefaultPrevented:D,isPropagationStopped:D,isImmediatePropagationStopped:D};var F=function(a){var b=a.relatedTarget,c=!1,d=a.type;a.type=a.data,b!==this&&(b&&(c=f.contains(this,b)),c||(f.event.handle.apply(this,arguments),a.type=d))},G=function(a){a.type=a.data,f.event.handle.apply(this,arguments)};f.each({mouseenter:"mouseover",mouseleave:"mouseout"},function(a,b){f.event.special[a]={setup:function(c){f.event.add(this,b,c&&c.selector?G:F,a)},teardown:function(a){f.event.remove(this,b,a&&a.selector?G:F)}}}),f.support.submitBubbles||(f.event.special.submit={setup:function(a,b){if(!f.nodeName(this,"form"))f.event.add(this,"click.specialSubmit",function(a){var b=a.target,c=b.type;(c==="submit"||c==="image")&&f(b).closest("form").length&&K("submit",this,arguments)}),f.event.add(this,"keypress.specialSubmit",function(a){var b=a.target,c=b.type;(c==="text"||c==="password")&&f(b).closest("form").length&&a.keyCode===13&&K("submit",this,arguments)});else return!1},teardown:function(a){f.event.remove(this,".specialSubmit")}});if(!f.support.changeBubbles){var H,I=function(a){var b=a.type,c=a.value;b==="radio"||b==="checkbox"?c=a.checked:b==="select-multiple"?c=a.selectedIndex>-1?f.map(a.options,function(a){return a.selected}).join("-"):"":f.nodeName(a,"select")&&(c=a.selectedIndex);return c},J=function(c){var d=c.target,e,g;if(!!y.test(d.nodeName)&&!d.readOnly){e=f._data(d,"_change_data"),g=I(d),(c.type!=="focusout"||d.type!=="radio")&&f._data(d,"_change_data",g);if(e===b||g===e)return;if(e!=null||g)c.type="change",c.liveFired=b,f.event.trigger(c,arguments[1],d)}};f.event.special.change={filters:{focusout:J,beforedeactivate:J,click:function(a){var b=a.target,c=f.nodeName(b,"input")?b.type:"";(c==="radio"||c==="checkbox"||f.nodeName(b,"select"))&&J.call(this,a)},keydown:function(a){var b=a.target,c=f.nodeName(b,"input")?b.type:"";(a.keyCode===13&&!f.nodeName(b,"textarea")||a.keyCode===32&&(c==="checkbox"||c==="radio")||c==="select-multiple")&&J.call(this,a)},beforeactivate:function(a){var b=a.target;f._data(b,"_change_data",I(b))}},setup:function(a,b){if(this.type==="file")return!1;for(var c in H)f.event.add(this,c+".specialChange",H[c]);return y.test(this.nodeName)},teardown:function(a){f.event.remove(this,".specialChange");return y.test(this.nodeName)}},H=f.event.special.change.filters,H.focus=H.beforeactivate}f.support.focusinBubbles||f.each({focus:"focusin",blur:"focusout"},function(a,b){function e(a){var c=f.event.fix(a);c.type=b,c.originalEvent={},f.event.trigger(c,null,c.target),c.isDefaultPrevented()&&a.preventDefault()}var d=0;f.event.special[b]={setup:function(){d++===0&&c.addEventListener(a,e,!0)},teardown:function(){--d===0&&c.removeEventListener(a,e,!0)}}}),f.each(["bind","one"],function(a,c){f.fn[c]=function(a,d,e){var g;if(typeof a=="object"){for(var h in a)this[c](h,d,a[h],e);return this}if(arguments.length===2||d===!1)e=d,d=b;c==="one"?(g=function(a){f(this).unbind(a,g);return e.apply(this,arguments)},g.guid=e.guid||f.guid++):g=e;if(a==="unload"&&c!=="one")this.one(a,d,e);else for(var i=0,j=this.length;i<j;i++)f.event.add(this[i],a,g,d);return this}}),f.fn.extend({unbind:function(a,b){if(typeof a=="object"&&!a.preventDefault)for(var c in a)this.unbind(c,a[c]);else for(var d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++)f.event.remove(this[d],a,b);return this},delegate:function(a,b,c,d){return this.live(b,c,d,a)},undelegate:function(a,b,c){return arguments.length===0?this.unbind("live"):this.die(b,null,c,a)},trigger:function(a,b){return this.each(function(){f.event.trigger(a,b,this)})},triggerHandler:function(a,b){if(this[0])return f.event.trigger(a,b,this[0],!0)},toggle:function(a){var b=arguments,c=a.guid||f.guid++,d=0,e=function(c){var e=(f.data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid)||0)%d;f.data(this,"lastToggle"+a.guid,e+1),c.preventDefault();return b[e].apply(this,arguments)||!1};e.guid=c;while(d<b.length)b[d++].guid=c;return this.click(e)},hover:function(a,b){return this.mouseenter(a).mouseleave(b||a)}});var L={focus:"focusin",blur:"focusout",mouseenter:"mouseover",mouseleave:"mouseout"};f.each(["live","die"],function(a,c){f.fn[c]=function(a,d,e,g){var h,i=0,j,k,l,m=g||this.selector,n=g?this:f(this.context);if(typeof a=="object"&&!a.preventDefault){for(var o in a)n[c](o,d,a[o],m);return this}if(c==="die"&&!a&&g&&g.charAt(0)==="."){n.unbind(g);return this}if(d===!1||f.isFunction(d))e=d||D,d=b;a=(a||"").split(" ");while((h=a[i++])!=null){j=x.exec(h),k="",j&&(k=j[0],h=h.replace(x,""));if(h==="hover"){a.push("mouseenter"+k,"mouseleave"+k);continue}l=h,L[h]?(a.push(L[h]+k),h=h+k):h=(L[h]||h)+k;if(c==="live")for(var p=0,q=n.length;p<q;p++)f.event.add(n[p],"live."+N(h,m),{data:d,selector:m,handler:e,origType:h,origHandler:e,preType:l});else n.unbind("live."+N(h,m),e)}return this}}),f.each("blur focus focusin focusout load resize scroll unload click dblclick mousedown mouseup mousemove mouseover mouseout mouseenter mouseleave change select submit keydown keypress keyup error".split(" "),function(a,b){f.fn[b]=function(a,c){c==null&&(c=a,a=null);return arguments.length>0?this.bind(b,a,c):this.trigger(b)},f.attrFn&&(f.attrFn[b]=!0)}),function(){function u(a,b,c,d,e,f){for(var g=0,h=d.length;g<h;g++){var i=d[g];if(i){var j=!1;i=i[a];while(i){if(i.sizcache===c){j=d[i.sizset];break}if(i.nodeType===1){f||(i.sizcache=c,i.sizset=g);if(typeof b!="string"){if(i===b){j=!0;break}}else if(k.filter(b,[i]).length>0){j=i;break}}i=i[a]}d[g]=j}}}function t(a,b,c,d,e,f){for(var g=0,h=d.length;g<h;g++){var i=d[g];if(i){var j=!1;i=i[a];while(i){if(i.sizcache===c){j=d[i.sizset];break}i.nodeType===1&&!f&&(i.sizcache=c,i.sizset=g);if(i.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b){j=i;break}i=i[a]}d[g]=j}}}var a=/((?:\((?:\([^()]+\)|[^()]+)+\)|\[(?:\[[^\[\]]*\]|['"][^'"]*['"]|[^\[\]'"]+)+\]|\\.|[^ >+~,(\[\\]+)+|[>+~])(\s*,\s*)?((?:.|\r|\n)*)/g,d=0,e=Object.prototype.toString,g=!1,h=!0,i=/\\/g,j=/\W/;[0,0].sort(function(){h=!1;return 0});var k=function(b,d,f,g){f=f||[],d=d||c;var h=d;if(d.nodeType!==1&&d.nodeType!==9)return[];if(!b||typeof b!="string")return f;var i,j,n,o,q,r,s,t,u=!0,w=k.isXML(d),x=[],y=b;do{a.exec(""),i=a.exec(y);if(i){y=i[3],x.push(i[1]);if(i[2]){o=i[3];break}}}while(i);if(x.length>1&&m.exec(b))if(x.length===2&&l.relative[x[0]])j=v(x[0]+x[1],d);else{j=l.relative[x[0]]?[d]:k(x.shift(),d);while(x.length)b=x.shift(),l.relative[b]&&(b+=x.shift()),j=v(b,j)}else{!g&&x.length>1&&d.nodeType===9&&!w&&l.match.ID.test(x[0])&&!l.match.ID.test(x[x.length-1])&&(q=k.find(x.shift(),d,w),d=q.expr?k.filter(q.expr,q.set)[0]:q.set[0]);if(d){q=g?{expr:x.pop(),set:p(g)}:k.find(x.pop(),x.length===1&&(x[0]==="~"||x[0]==="+")&&d.parentNode?d.parentNode:d,w),j=q.expr?k.filter(q.expr,q.set):q.set,x.length>0?n=p(j):u=!1;while(x.length)r=x.pop(),s=r,l.relative[r]?s=x.pop():r="",s==null&&(s=d),l.relative[r](n,s,w)}else n=x=[]}n||(n=j),n||k.error(r||b);if(e.call(n)==="[object Array]")if(!u)f.push.apply(f,n);else if(d&&d.nodeType===1)for(t=0;n[t]!=null;t++)n[t]&&(n[t]===!0||n[t].nodeType===1&&k.contains(d,n[t]))&&f.push(j[t]);else for(t=0;n[t]!=null;t++)n[t]&&n[t].nodeType===1&&f.push(j[t]);else p(n,f);o&&(k(o,h,f,g),k.uniqueSort(f));return f};k.uniqueSort=function(a){if(r){g=h,a.sort(r);if(g)for(var b=1;b0},k.find=function(a,b,c){var d;if(!a)return[];for(var e=0,f=l.order.length;e<f;e++){var g,h=l.order[e];if(g=l.leftMatch[h].exec(a)){var j=g[1];g.splice(1,1);if(j.substr(j.length-1)!=="\\"){g[1]=(g[1]||"").replace(i,""),d=l.find[h](g,b,c);if(d!=null){a=a.replace(l.match[h],"");break}}}}d||(d=typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined"?b.getElementsByTagName("*"):[]);return{set:d,expr:a}},k.filter=function(a,c,d,e){var f,g,h=a,i=[],j=c,m=c&&c[0]&&k.isXML(c[0]);while(a&&c.length){for(var n in l.filter)if((f=l.leftMatch[n].exec(a))!=null&&f[2]){var o,p,q=l.filter[n],r=f[1];g=!1,f.splice(1,1);if(r.substr(r.length-1)==="\\")continue;j===i&&(i=[]);if(l.preFilter[n]){f=l.preFilter[n](f,j,d,i,e,m);if(!f)g=o=!0;else if(f===!0)continue}if(f)for(var s=0;(p=j[s])!=null;s++)if(p){o=q(p,f,s,j);var t=e^!!o;d&&o!=null?t?g=!0:j[s]=!1:t&&(i.push(p),g=!0)}if(o!==b){d||(j=i),a=a.replace(l.match[n],"");if(!g)return[];break}}if(a===h)if(g==null)k.error(a);else break;h=a}return j},k.error=function(a){throw"Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+a};var l=k.selectors={order:["ID","NAME","TAG"],match:{ID:/#((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,CLASS:/\.((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)/,NAME:/\[name=['"]*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)['"]*\]/,ATTR:/\[\s*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)\s*(?:(\S?=)\s*(?:(['"])(.*?)\3|(#?(?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)*)|)|)\s*\]/,TAG:/^((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\*\-]|\\.)+)/,CHILD:/:(only|nth|last|first)-child(?:\(\s*(even|odd|(?:[+\-]?\d+|(?:[+\-]?\d*)?n\s*(?:[+\-]\s*\d+)?))\s*\))?/,POS:/:(nth|eq|gt|lt|first|last|even|odd)(?:\((\d*)\))?(?=[^\-]|$)/,PSEUDO:/:((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\-]|\\.)+)(?:\((['"]?)((?:\([^\)]+\)|[^\(\)]*)+)\2\))?/},leftMatch:{},attrMap:{"class":"className","for":"htmlFor"},attrHandle:{href:function(a){return a.getAttribute("href")},type:function(a){return a.getAttribute("type")}},relative:{"+":function(a,b){var c=typeof b=="string",d=c&&!j.test(b),e=c&&!d;d&&(b=b.toLowerCase());for(var f=0,g=a.length,h;f<g;f++)if(h=a[f]){while((h=h.previousSibling)&&h.nodeType!==1);a[f]=e||h&&h.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?h||!1:h===b}e&&k.filter(b,a,!0)},">":function(a,b){var c,d=typeof b=="string",e=0,f=a.length;if(d&&!j.test(b)){b=b.toLowerCase();for(;e<f;e++){c=a[e];if(c){var g=c.parentNode;a[e]=g.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b?g:!1}}}else{for(;e<f;e++)c=a[e],c&&(a[e]=d?c.parentNode:c.parentNode===b);d&&k.filter(b,a,!0)}},"":function(a,b,c){var e,f=d++,g=u;typeof b=="string"&&!j.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),e=b,g=t),g("parentNode",b,f,a,e,c)},"~":function(a,b,c){var e,f=d++,g=u;typeof b=="string"&&!j.test(b)&&(b=b.toLowerCase(),e=b,g=t),g("previousSibling",b,f,a,e,c)}},find:{ID:function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementById!="undefined"&&!c){var d=b.getElementById(a[1]);return d&&d.parentNode?[d]:[]}},NAME:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByName!="undefined"){var c=[],d=b.getElementsByName(a[1]);for(var e=0,f=d.length;e<f;e++)d[e].getAttribute("name")===a[1]&&c.push(d[e]);return c.length===0?null:c}},TAG:function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementsByTagName!="undefined")return b.getElementsByTagName(a[1])}},preFilter:{CLASS:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){a=" "+a[1].replace(i,"")+" ";if(f)return a;for(var g=0,h;(h=b[g])!=null;g++)h&&(e^(h.className&&(" "+h.className+" ").replace(/[\t\n\r]/g," ").indexOf(a)>=0)?c||d.push(h):c&&(b[g]=!1));return!1},ID:function(a){return a[1].replace(i,"")},TAG:function(a,b){return a[1].replace(i,"").toLowerCase()},CHILD:function(a){if(a[1]==="nth"){a[2]||k.error(a[0]),a[2]=a[2].replace(/^\+|\s*/g,"");var b=/(-?)(\d*)(?:n([+\-]?\d*))?/.exec(a[2]==="even"&&"2n"||a[2]==="odd"&&"2n+1"||!/\D/.test(a[2])&&"0n+"+a[2]||a[2]);a[2]=b[1]+(b[2]||1)-0,a[3]=b[3]-0}else a[2]&&k.error(a[0]);a[0]=d++;return a},ATTR:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g=a[1]=a[1].replace(i,"");!f&&l.attrMap[g]&&(a[1]=l.attrMap[g]),a[4]=(a[4]||a[5]||"").replace(i,""),a[2]==="~="&&(a[4]=" "+a[4]+" ");return a},PSEUDO:function(b,c,d,e,f){if(b[1]==="not")if((a.exec(b[3])||"").length>1||/^\w/.test(b[3]))b[3]=k(b[3],null,null,c);else{var g=k.filter(b[3],c,d,!0^f);d||e.push.apply(e,g);return!1}else if(l.match.POS.test(b[0])||l.match.CHILD.test(b[0]))return!0;return b},POS:function(a){a.unshift(!0);return a}},filters:{enabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!1&&a.type!=="hidden"},disabled:function(a){return a.disabled===!0},checked:function(a){return a.checked===!0},selected:function(a){a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.selectedIndex;return a.selected===!0},parent:function(a){return!!a.firstChild},empty:function(a){return!a.firstChild},has:function(a,b,c){return!!k(c[3],a).length},header:function(a){return/h\d/i.test(a.nodeName)},text:function(a){var b=a.getAttribute("type"),c=a.type;return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"text"===c&&(b===c||b===null)},radio:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"radio"===a.type},checkbox:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"checkbox"===a.type},file:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"file"===a.type},password:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"password"===a.type},submit:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"submit"===a.type},image:function(a){return a.nodeName.toLowerCase()==="input"&&"image"===a.type},reset:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return(b==="input"||b==="button")&&"reset"===a.type},button:function(a){var b=a.nodeName.toLowerCase();return b==="input"&&"button"===a.type||b==="button"},input:function(a){return/input|select|textarea|button/i.test(a.nodeName)},focus:function(a){return a===a.ownerDocument.activeElement}},setFilters:{first:function(a,b){return b===0},last:function(a,b,c,d){return b===d.length-1},even:function(a,b){return b%2===0},odd:function(a,b){return b%2===1},lt:function(a,b,c){return b<c[3]-0},gt:function(a,b,c){return b>c[3]-0},nth:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b},eq:function(a,b,c){return c[3]-0===b}},filter:{PSEUDO:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[1],f=l.filters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d);if(e==="contains")return(a.textContent||a.innerText||k.getText([a])||"").indexOf(b[3])>=0;if(e==="not"){var g=b[3];for(var h=0,i=g.length;h<i;h++)if(g[h]===a)return!1;return!0}k.error(e)},CHILD:function(a,b){var c=b[1],d=a;switch(c){case"only":case"first":while(d=d.previousSibling)if(d.nodeType===1)return!1;if(c==="first")return!0;d=a;case"last":while(d=d.nextSibling)if(d.nodeType===1)return!1;return!0;case"nth":var e=b[2],f=b[3];if(e===1&&f===0)return!0;var g=b[0],h=a.parentNode;if(h&&(h.sizcache!==g||!a.nodeIndex)){var i=0;for(d=h.firstChild;d;d=d.nextSibling)d.nodeType===1&&(d.nodeIndex=++i);h.sizcache=g}var j=a.nodeIndex-f;return e===0?j===0:j%e===0&&j/e>=0}},ID:function(a,b){return a.nodeType===1&&a.getAttribute("id")===b},TAG:function(a,b){return b==="*"&&a.nodeType===1||a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b},CLASS:function(a,b){return(" "+(a.className||a.getAttribute("class"))+" ").indexOf(b)>-1},ATTR:function(a,b){var c=b[1],d=l.attrHandle[c]?l.attrHandle[c](a):a[c]!=null?a[c]:a.getAttribute(c),e=d+"",f=b[2],g=b[4];return d==null?f==="!=":f==="="?e===g:f==="*="?e.indexOf(g)>=0:f==="~="?(" "+e+" ").indexOf(g)>=0:g?f==="!="?e!==g:f==="^="?e.indexOf(g)===0:f==="$="?e.substr(e.length-g.length)===g:f==="|="?e===g||e.substr(0,g.length+1)===g+"-":!1:e&&d!==!1},POS:function(a,b,c,d){var e=b[2],f=l.setFilters[e];if(f)return f(a,c,b,d)}}},m=l.match.POS,n=function(a,b){return"\\"+(b-0+1)};for(var o in l.match)l.match[o]=new RegExp(l.match[o].source+/(?![^\[]*\])(?![^\(]*\))/.source),l.leftMatch[o]=new RegExp(/(^(?:.|\r|\n)*?)/.source+l.match[o].source.replace(/\\(\d+)/g,n));var p=function(a,b){a=Array.prototype.slice.call(a,0);if(b){b.push.apply(b,a);return b}return a};try{Array.prototype.slice.call(c.documentElement.childNodes,0)[0].nodeType}catch(q){p=function(a,b){var c=0,d=b||[];if(e.call(a)==="[object Array]")Array.prototype.push.apply(d,a);else if(typeof a.length=="number")for(var f=a.length;c<f;c++)d.push(a[c]);else for(;a[c];c++)d.push(a[c]);return d}}var r,s;c.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition?r=function(a,b){if(a===b){g=!0;return 0}if(!a.compareDocumentPosition||!b.compareDocumentPosition)return a.compareDocumentPosition?-1:1;return a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&4?-1:1}:(r=function(a,b){if(a===b){g=!0;return 0}if(a.sourceIndex&&b.sourceIndex)return a.sourceIndex-b.sourceIndex;var c,d,e=[],f=[],h=a.parentNode,i=b.parentNode,j=h;if(h===i)return s(a,b);if(!h)return-1;if(!i)return 1;while(j)e.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;j=i;while(j)f.unshift(j),j=j.parentNode;c=e.length,d=f.length;for(var k=0;k<c&&k<d;k++)if(e[k]!==f[k])return s(e[k],f[k]);return k===c?s(a,f[k],-1):s(e[k],b,1)},s=function(a,b,c){if(a===b)return c;var d=a.nextSibling;while(d){if(d===b)return-1;d=d.nextSibling}return 1}),k.getText=function(a){var b="",c;for(var d=0;a[d];d++)c=a[d],c.nodeType===3||c.nodeType===4?b+=c.nodeValue:c.nodeType!==8&&(b+=k.getText(c.childNodes));return b},function(){var a=c.createElement("div"),d="script"+(new Date).getTime(),e=c.documentElement;a.innerHTML="",e.insertBefore(a,e.firstChild),c.getElementById(d)&&(l.find.ID=function(a,c,d){if(typeof c.getElementById!="undefined"&&!d){var e=c.getElementById(a[1]);return e?e.id===a[1]||typeof e.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&e.getAttributeNode("id").nodeValue===a[1]?[e]:b:[]}},l.filter.ID=function(a,b){var c=typeof a.getAttributeNode!="undefined"&&a.getAttributeNode("id");return a.nodeType===1&&c&&c.nodeValue===b}),e.removeChild(a),e=a=null}(),function(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.appendChild(c.createComment("")),a.getElementsByTagName("*").length>0&&(l.find.TAG=function(a,b){var c=b.getElementsByTagName(a[1]);if(a[1]==="*"){var d=[];for(var e=0;c[e];e++)c[e].nodeType===1&&d.push(c[e]);c=d}return c}),a.innerHTML="",a.firstChild&&typeof a.firstChild.getAttribute!="undefined"&&a.firstChild.getAttribute("href")!=="#"&&(l.attrHandle.href=function(a){return a.getAttribute("href",2)}),a=null}(),c.querySelectorAll&&function(){var a=k,b=c.createElement("div"),d="__sizzle__";b.innerHTML="<p class='TEST'></p>";if(!b.querySelectorAll||b.querySelectorAll(".TEST").length!==0){k=function(b,e,f,g){e=e||c;if(!g&&!k.isXML(e)){var h=/^(\w+$)|^\.([\w\-]+$)|^#([\w\-]+$)/.exec(b);if(h&&(e.nodeType===1||e.nodeType===9)){if(h[1])return p(e.getElementsByTagName(b),f);if(h[2]&&l.find.CLASS&&e.getElementsByClassName)return p(e.getElementsByClassName(h[2]),f)}if(e.nodeType===9){if(b==="body"&&e.body)return p([e.body],f);if(h&&h[3]){var i=e.getElementById(h[3]);if(!i||!i.parentNode)return p([],f);if(i.id===h[3])return p([i],f)}try{return p(e.querySelectorAll(b),f)}catch(j){}}else if(e.nodeType===1&&e.nodeName.toLowerCase()!=="object"){var m=e,n=e.getAttribute("id"),o=n||d,q=e.parentNode,r=/^\s*[+~]/.test(b);n?o=o.replace(/'/g,"\\$&"):e.setAttribute("id",o),r&&q&&(e=e.parentNode);try{if(!r||q)return p(e.querySelectorAll("[id='"+o+"'] "+b),f)}catch(s){}finally{n||m.removeAttribute("id")}}}return a(b,e,f,g)};for(var e in a)k[e]=a[e];b=null}}(),function(){var a=c.documentElement,b=a.matchesSelector||a.mozMatchesSelector||a.webkitMatchesSelector||a.msMatchesSelector;if(b){var d=!b.call(c.createElement("div"),"div"),e=!1;try{b.call(c.documentElement,"[test!='']:sizzle")}catch(f){e=!0}k.matchesSelector=function(a,c){c=c.replace(/\=\s*([^'"\]]*)\s*\]/g,"='$1']");if(!k.isXML(a))try{if(e||!l.match.PSEUDO.test(c)&&!/!=/.test(c)){var f=b.call(a,c);if(f||!d||a.document&&a.document.nodeType!==11)return f}}catch(g){}return k(c,null,null,[a]).length>0}}}(),function(){var a=c.createElement("div");a.innerHTML="<div class='test e'></div><div class='test'></div>";if(!!a.getElementsByClassName&&a.getElementsByClassName("e").length!==0){a.lastChild.className="e";if(a.getElementsByClassName("e").length===1)return;l.order.splice(1,0,"CLASS"),l.find.CLASS=function(a,b,c){if(typeof b.getElementsByClassName!="undefined"&&!c)return b.getElementsByClassName(a[1])},a=null}}(),c.documentElement.contains?k.contains=function(a,b){return a!==b&&(a.contains?a.contains(b):!0)}:c.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition?k.contains=function(a,b){return!!(a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&16)}:k.contains=function(){return!1},k.isXML=function(a){var b=(a?a.ownerDocument||a:0).documentElement;return b?b.nodeName!=="HTML":!1};var v=function(a,b){var c,d=[],e="",f=b.nodeType?[b]:b;while(c=l.match.PSEUDO.exec(a))e+=c[0],a=a.replace(l.match.PSEUDO,"");a=l.relative[a]?a+"*":a;for(var g=0,h=f.length;g<h;g++)k(a,f[g],d);return k.filter(e,d)};f.find=k,f.expr=k.selectors,f.expr[":"]=f.expr.filters,f.unique=k.uniqueSort,f.text=k.getText,f.isXMLDoc=k.isXML,f.contains=k.contains}();var O=/Until$/,P=/^(?:parents|prevUntil|prevAll)/,Q=/,/,R=/^.[^:#\[\.,]*$/,S=Array.prototype.slice,T=f.expr.match.POS,U={children:!0,contents:!0,next:!0,prev:!0};f.fn.extend({find:function(a){var b=this,c,d;if(typeof a!="string")return f(a).filter(function(){for(c=0,d=b.length;c<d;c++)if(f.contains(b[c],this))return!0});var e=this.pushStack("","find",a),g,h,i;for(c=0,d=this.length;c<d;c++){g=e.length,f.find(a,this[c],e);if(c>0)for(h=g;h<e.length;h++)for(i=0;i<g;i++)if(e[i]===e[h]){e.splice(h--,1);break}}return e},has:function(a){var b=f(a);return this.filter(function(){for(var a=0,c=b.length;a<c;a++)if(f.contains(this,b[a]))return!0})},not:function(a){return this.pushStack(W(this,a,!1),"not",a)},filter:function(a){return this.pushStack(W(this,a,!0),"filter",a)},is:function(a){return!!a&&(typeof a=="string"?f.filter(a,this).length>0:this.filter(a).length>0)},closest:function(a,b){var c=[],d,e,g=this[0];if(f.isArray(a)){var h,i,j={},k=1;if(g&&a.length){for(d=0,e=a.length;d<e;d++)i=a[d],j[i]||(j[i]=T.test(i)?f(i,b||this.context):i);while(g&&g.ownerDocument&&g!==b){for(i in j)h=j[i],(h.jquery?h.index(g)>-1:f(g).is(h))&&c.push({selector:i,elem:g,level:k});g=g.parentNode,k++}}return c}var l=T.test(a)||typeof a!="string"?f(a,b||this.context):0;for(d=0,e=this.length;d<e;d++){g=this[d];while(g){if(l?l.index(g)>-1:f.find.matchesSelector(g,a)){c.push(g);break}g=g.parentNode;if(!g||!g.ownerDocument||g===b||g.nodeType===11)break}}c=c.length>1?f.unique(c):c;return this.pushStack(c,"closest",a)},index:function(a){if(!a||typeof a=="string")return f.inArray(this[0],a?f(a):this.parent().children());return f.inArray(a.jquery?a[0]:a,this)},add:function(a,b){var c=typeof a=="string"?f(a,b):f.makeArray(a&&a.nodeType?[a]:a),d=f.merge(this.get(),c);return this.pushStack(V(c[0])||V(d[0])?d:f.unique(d))},andSelf:function(){return this.add(this.prevObject)}}),f.each({parent:function(a){var b=a.parentNode;return b&&b.nodeType!==11?b:null},parents:function(a){return f.dir(a,"parentNode")},parentsUntil:function(a,b,c){return f.dir(a,"parentNode",c)},next:function(a){return f.nth(a,2,"nextSibling")},prev:function(a){return f.nth(a,2,"previousSibling")},nextAll:function(a){return f.dir(a,"nextSibling")},prevAll:function(a){return f.dir(a,"previousSibling")},nextUntil:function(a,b,c){return f.dir(a,"nextS

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

Interesting!

In PM 7.01 I click link it opens up the above page I posted.

In IE 7 I click link it asks me to save or open, I save and then open with notepad and it says the same as your post!!

I'm confused... :s

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Can you clear your cache and try loading one of the article pages again?

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

Same issue. No change.

Posted 5 years ago

The Geek

Crap!

I resolved the other issue that people were having, thought the two might be connected. I'll have to keep digging.

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

If I'm the only one its affecting then it's not a problem I can live with it. :)

Posted 5 years ago

GuiltySpark

@ The Geek ,

What is this used for in the design layout ? : http://http.cdnlayer.com/howto...../blank.gif

( Is not meant to be a link so please don't click expecting anything ).

Posted 5 years ago

SarahJames

@ The Geek

I use firefox and I get the following for a while and then if I'm patient the images will appear (does take rather long though when I've just cleaned my cache).
Other than that things look very neat :)

Posted 5 years ago

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.