If you reply to the emails with the same answer over and over, it will save you a lot of time to create a template that you can use over and over. We have previously show you how to create templates in Outlook 2003, so lets take a look at using Outlook 2010.
When creating a template you get started as if you were creating a new email, that is choose new email from the Home tab.
You can now draft your email as normal.
Instead of sending the email you should now click on the file menu and select the save as button.
Change the type to an Outlook Template format.
Then click on the save button.
To use your template all you have to do it open it from explorer and customize who you are sending it to.
- › How to Show or Hide Notification Badges in the App Library on iPhone
- › What Is the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud)?
- › How to Switch AirPods Automatically on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- › Keyboard Shortcuts for Using Virtual Desktops on Windows 10
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo