If you reply to the emails with the same answer over and over, it will save you a lot of time to create a template that you can use over and over. We have previously show you how to create templates in Outlook 2003, so lets take a look at using Outlook 2010.
When creating a template you get started as if you were creating a new email, that is choose new email from the Home tab.
You can now draft your email as normal.
Instead of sending the email you should now click on the file menu and select the save as button.
Change the type to an Outlook Template format.
Then click on the save button.
To use your template all you have to do it open it from explorer and customize who you are sending it to.
- › Buy an AirTag, Not a Tile Tracker (Unless You Use Android)
- › The Best AirTag Alternative for Android
- › How to Hear a Chime When Google Assistant Speakers Are Listening
- › Use Google to View 3D Pac-Man and Anime Characters on Your Phone
- › How to Show the Number of Unread Gmail Emails in Your Browser Tab