If Google’s recent Easter Egg–query “do a barrel roll” if you haven’t tried it already–has you curious about other search tricks, this collection of Easter Eggs will keep you busy for awhile.
At Mashable they’ve gathered up 10 hidden Google tricks beyond the new “do a barrel roll” Easter Egg including a playable Pac-Man logo, crooked search results, and ninjas that leap around Google Reader. Hit up the link below to check them all out.
Beyond Barrel Roll: 10 Hidden Google Tricks [Mashable]
- › Why SMS Text Messages Aren’t Private or Secure
- › How Wondershare PDFelement Enables Faster, Simpler, and Smoother PDF Editing Than Ever
- › How to See Which iPhone Apps Are Listening to Your Microphone
- › How to Use Microsoft’s “Money in Excel” to Manage Your Finances
- › How to Change Watch Faces on Apple Watch