Google Cloud Sync will sync a lot of things, unfortunately the one thing it doesn’t yet sync is your open tabs, lets take a look at how to change this using a custom flag and get your tabs syncing across machines in no time.
Open up chrome and type chrome://flags/ into the omnibar.
Scroll down and look for a flag called “Enable syncing open tabs” and enable it.
Now close chrome and re-launch it. If you click on the wrench menu and select options, switching to Personal Options and selecting Customise under Sync Settings you will see that Open Tabs now appear and are in fact being synced.
Remember that you will have to do this on all the computers that you wish to sync open tabs across. You will also have to be syncing with the same Gmail ID on all the machines.
- › How to Scan a File or Folder for Malware with Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Use the whois Command on Linux
- › Don’t Worry: Windows 10’s Control Panel Is Safe (For Now)
- › How to Skip the Recycle Bin for Deleting Files on Windows 10
- › How to Select and Edit Messages with the Up Arrow in Slack