Are you looking for a quick bit of good fun to “impress” your less computer-savvy family and friends with? Then you need Hacker Typer. Hacker Typer lets you produce awesome looking “1337 code” with just a few keystrokes.
When you visit Hacker Typer you can select how your screen will appear and set the typing speed using the options available on the start screen. Click on Hack when you are ready to begin.
Once you have clicked through you get a fresh, clean screen and a blinking cursor to start with. Just begin typing with any combination of keys or hold down a single key such as the Spacebar and watch the hacker code pour forth!
Here is what it looked like in full screen mode on our system. This could be a lot of fun to have displayed on that second monitor!
UPDATE: The link has now been updated to reflect the change in address for the website.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad