Wall Warts, You likely use them everyday without giving them much of a second thought. What exactly goes on inside those chunky black wall chargers that turns AC current into a nice DC trickle for your favorite electronics? Read on to learn more.
At Digital DIY, an open source electronics blog, they have an extensive overview of the technology of wall warts including how they work and how you can use them for projects. If you’re curious how such a small device can take the face melting power of raw wall current and carefully regulate it so that it doesn’t turn your cellphone into a smoldering pile of plastic, hit up the link below to dive into the science of wall warts.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad