If you’re a fan of the great American author H.P. Lovecraft, this is a must-download. And if you’ve never read his work, here’s your chance—there’s versions that should work on almost every e-reader device.
Head to the link, and look in the first paragraph for the links to the EPUB and Kindle versions. You’ll need to connect your Kindle to your PC via the USB cable and drop the book in there that way. If you want to read the EPUB on your PC, you can use Calibre or a similar software.
Free Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft for Nook and Kindle [Cthulhu Chick]
- › It’s Okay to Skimp on These 10 Tech Products
- › Keychron Q8 Mechanical Keyboard Review: An Advanced Keyboard for All Uses
- › 10 Hidden Android 13 Features You Might Have Missed
- › Shift+Enter Is a Secret Shortcut Everyone Should Know
- › Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 1 Review: A Vegan Leather Laptop That Means Business
- › 10 Awesome iPad Features You Should Be Using