Score some great games, DRM-free and cross-platform, at a pay-what-you-want price by grabbing a copy of The Humble Indie Bundle #2.
Last year marked the start of the Humble Indie Bundle where independent developers got together and offered their games in a bundle at a pay-what-you-want price. The games came DRM-free, cross-platform, and you could specify how much of your contribution would go to the developers or to charities like Child’s Play and the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The bundle included awesome games like the run-away hit World of Goo.
This year they’re back at it with the same setup. Pay what you want, get the games DRM-free and cross-platform. This year’s bundle includes popular games like Machinarium and Osmos. If you haven’t played Osmos on the iPhone or iPad you’re missing out. The game is trance-inducing and utterly hypnotic. Visit the link below to read more about it and check out the rest of the games included in the bundle.
- › Google’s Pixel 7 Will Only Get Three Years of OS Updates
- › Hey Google, Longer Device Support Would Help the Earth Too
- › What Is “Watch Only” Mode on a Galaxy Watch? (and How to Use It)
- › Be Careful Before Running Your Computer From a Gas Generator
- › How to Change a Windows User Account Password From Command Prompt
- › How to Mirror or Flip Text in Microsoft Word