Score some great games, DRM-free and cross-platform, at a pay-what-you-want price by grabbing a copy of The Humble Indie Bundle #2.
Last year marked the start of the Humble Indie Bundle where independent developers got together and offered their games in a bundle at a pay-what-you-want price. The games came DRM-free, cross-platform, and you could specify how much of your contribution would go to the developers or to charities like Child’s Play and the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The bundle included awesome games like the run-away hit World of Goo.
This year they’re back at it with the same setup. Pay what you want, get the games DRM-free and cross-platform. This year’s bundle includes popular games like Machinarium and Osmos. If you haven’t played Osmos on the iPhone or iPad you’re missing out. The game is trance-inducing and utterly hypnotic. Visit the link below to read more about it and check out the rest of the games included in the bundle.
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000X3D Pricing Looks Really, Really Good
- › 9 Dangerous Thing You Should Never Do on Your Router
- › Samsung Made a Music Video for the Galaxy S23’s Ringtone
- › It’s Time to Stop Using Desktop Icons
- › Intel’s Arc A750 Graphics Card Has a New Lower Price
- › Windows 10’s Bad Upgrade Prompts Are Back for Windows 11