Recently Ubuntu joined Mac by moving the Minimize, Maximize, and Close Buttons to the left side of app windows. If this is a feature that you would also like to have in Windows, then Leftsider is the app for you.
All that you need to do is unzip the Leftsider zip file, move the folder contained within to Program Files, and create a shortcut. Starting Leftsider automatically moves the buttons to the left side…even on app windows that are already open.
You can temporarily disable or exit Leftsider using the small Context Menu for the System Tray icon. That is all there is to it.
Note: If you wanted to be “evil” this would make a fun and harmless prank to play on an unsuspecting victim! “Hey! What happened to my window buttons?!”
LeftSider 1.03 [Softpedia]
- › Save $300 on This Huge Apple Carplay & Android Auto Display
- › How to AI Upscale an Image or Video: 8 Best Tools
- › Forget Gaming Desktops: Gaming Laptops Are Almost as Fast
- › Skype Is Getting a Speed Boost on Apple Silicon Macs
- › New OnePlus 11 Offers Way More Power Than Its Price Suggests
- › San Francisco’s Public Transport Is Still Using Floppy Disks