Recently Ubuntu joined Mac by moving the Minimize, Maximize, and Close Buttons to the left side of app windows. If this is a feature that you would also like to have in Windows, then Leftsider is the app for you.
All that you need to do is unzip the Leftsider zip file, move the folder contained within to Program Files, and create a shortcut. Starting Leftsider automatically moves the buttons to the left side…even on app windows that are already open.
You can temporarily disable or exit Leftsider using the small Context Menu for the System Tray icon. That is all there is to it.
Note: If you wanted to be “evil” this would make a fun and harmless prank to play on an unsuspecting victim! “Hey! What happened to my window buttons?!”
LeftSider 1.03 [Softpedia]
- › Spotify vs. Audible: Which Is Better for Audiobooks?
- › Our Favorite Controller for PC Gaming Is Just $45 Today
- › What Is the “Click of Death” in an HDD, and What Should You Do?
- › What Is DLSS 3, and Can You Use It on Existing Hardware?
- › NASA and SpaceX Want to Give the Hubble Telescope a Push
- › Intel’s RTX 3060 Competitor Costs Less Than $300