If you’ve ever wanted to be able to download Google Maps data for offline use, you should check out gmapcatcher, a cross-platform application that caches map segments locally.
There’s both a GUI version and a command-line version that you can use to pull down the maps data. The whole thing is written in Python, but the installer should handle everything for Windows users. If not, install Python and try again.
gmapcatcher [Google Code]
- › 8BitDo Controllers Now Work Better With iPhone and Mac
- › How to Build a Fast Online Store With Nexcess Managed WooCommerce
- › Telegram’s New Update Will Help You Save Battery Life
- › How to Install or Remove Optional Features in Windows 11
- › Razer Now Sells a Tempered Glass Mousepad
- › Today Only: Save 63% On a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra With Trade-In