Ever wanted to customize your Windows 7 logon screen? Here’s a simple utility that can do that, and it also has a bunch of other tweaks built in.
Once you’ve downloaded and extracted the files, you’ll just need to open the utility—from there, you can click the Browse button to select a wallpaper image, and then the Set button to assign it as the logon screen. Behind the Tools button you’ll find a bunch of other tweaks, though we haven’t tested them all, so we can’t verify how well they work—the wallpaper assignment works pretty well, from what we’ve tested.
Update: we received a complaint about some anti-virus software packages flagging this as a trojan. Here’s the VirusTotal report that shows that most anti-virus software packages scan this clean.
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home