If you’re a Paint.NET user, you might be wondering where on earth the Drop Shadow effect is—and we’ve got the answer here.
You’ll need to download the Paint.NET Effects plugin, which contains a set of filters for Drop Shadows, blues, color accents, gradients, and more—you’ll need to run the installer, and then you can find the Drop Shadow under Effects -> Object -> Drop Shadow.
Note: you’ll probably want to create a new layer for whatever you’re giving a drop shadow to, like text on top of the background.
- › Buy an AirTag, Not a Tile Tracker (Unless You Use Android)
- › The Best AirTag Alternative for Android
- › How to Hear a Chime When Google Assistant Speakers Are Listening
- › Use Google to View 3D Pac-Man and Anime Characters on Your Phone
- › How to Show the Number of Unread Gmail Emails in Your Browser Tab