Modern web sites and apps can be demanding on your computer’s resources, especially battery life. Google is now making further improvements to Chrome’s battery usage, specifically on Mac laptops.
Today Google announced that Chrome 111, which starts rolling out on March 1, 2023, includes some new battery optimizations for macOS. The company’s own testing says a 13-inch M2 MacBook Pro can now last 18 hours while playing YouTube videos, or 17 hours when browsing the web normally. Chrome’s Energy Saver Mode pushes that further by about 30 minutes.
Source: Chromium Blog
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?
- › Where Do Weather Apps Get Their Info From?
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU