Valentine’s Day might be gone, but if you’re a Minecraft player, you’ll soon see even more pink in your worlds. The newest Minecraft update is adding a whole new biome that’s really, really pink.
The latest update to Minecraft 1.20 is adding a new “Cherry Blossom” biome, and it’s now landing on the latest beta updates and snapshots. The new biome is packed with cherry blossom trees with mesmerizing pink leaves that are clearly visible, even from afar. They’re sure to add some better visuals to your world.
In addition, the wood from these leaves can be broken down into a full wood set that you can use for construction as well. And you’re even able to find saplings for these trees, if you want to plant one somewhere within your world.
This new biome can add a splash of much-needed color to your world, and you can now check it out in the latest snapshot (for the Java version) and the latest 22.214.171.124 preview for the Bedrock edition.
- › Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Is Coming to Chromebooks
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Tablet vs. eReader: Which Is Better for Ebooks?
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?