Google Photos resurfaces old photos and videos in an aptly named feature called “Memories.” However, not all memories are good memories, and you may not want to be reminded of certain things. Thankfully, Google lets you remove specific memories.
It’s possible to hide people or pets from appearing in your Google Photos Memories, but other photos and videos you don’t want to see may still appear. We can take action when those show up so they won’t be in your Memories again in the future.
Next, tap the three-dot menu icon in the bottom corner on the memory you’d like to remove.
Select “Hide” from the menu.
Now simply tap “Remove This Memory.”
Finally, confirm you want to “Remove” the memory. It will never appear in your Memories again, and you won’t be able to re-add it.
That’s all there is to it. You don’t have to worry about seeing the memory again. Many services offer features similar to Google Photos Memories—such as Facebook—and most of them allow you to hide specific things from appearing. This is just one of many features you should be using in Google Photos.
- › The AirPods Pro Has New Competition: The OnePlus Buds Pro 2
- › Microsoft Is Transforming Bing Into an AI Search Engine
- › The Best Earbuds for iPhone Fans Just Hit Their Lowest Price
- › How to Block or Unblock Someone on TikTok
- › How to Unlock Your iPhone with Your Voice (and Why You Shouldn’t)
- › Got a Roku? You Can Get 6 Months of Free DoorDash DashPass