We previously saw ASUS announce the ExpertBook B9. Back then, the company claimed it was the world’s thinnest 14-inch laptop, and now that model is getting even better with an OLED screen and other improvements.
🎉 The ASUS ExpertBook B9 is a How-To Geek Best of CES 2023 award winner! Make sure to check out our full list of winners to learn more about exciting products coming in 2023.
The new ASUS ExpertBook B9 still has that same 14-inch screen, but now, it’s an OLED panel rather than an IPS display, meaning you’ll have inky blacks and more vivid colors. This makes it perfect not only for keeping up with your work shift, but also for watching movies and series on it after a long day of work.
This model also makes up for several other shortcomings the previous model had. For starters, it swaps the 12th-gen Intel Core CPUs for the latest and greatest 13th-gen chips. While the previous model came with up to 16GB of DDR5 RAM, this new model goes up to 64GB, ensuring this laptop can keep up with the workflow of any remote worker, no matter what they do. Despite these improvements, ASUS still claims this is one of the thinnest and lightest 14-inch laptops currently available, although it won’t say if it’s the thinnest now.
The new ExpertBook B9 looks like a great option for anyone who needs a Windows laptop for productivity work. ASUS didn’t confirm final pricing, though.
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2023 Award Winners
- › ASUS Made a Wireless Mech Keyboard With a Tiny OLED Screen
- › ChatGPT: How to Use the AI Chatbot for Free
- › Google and Bing Are Preparing ChatGPT-Like AI Web Search
- › Apple TV+, AirPlay, and Apple Music Are Coming to More TVs
- › Samsung Pass Isn’t Limited to Galaxy Phones Anymore
- › The New ASUS Vivobook 13 OLED Looks Like a Microsoft Surface
- › How to Disable Hibernation on Windows 10