Get your fill of turkey and pumpkin pie while you can, because the biggest shopping event of the year is here. With all of the Black Friday festivities in full swing, we’re giving you wall-to-wall coverage of all the best tech deals, which you can find in our Black Friday Deals roundup (coming tomorrow), as well as in our free Deals Newsletter, which we’re sending your way today, tomorrow, and Cyber Monday. Let’s get to it!
Save Up to 44% On Roborock’s Robot Vacuum Lineup
Happy Black Friday Eve! Kicking off the biggest shopping event of the year, our friends over at Roborock have unleashed a smorgasbord of robot vacuum deals with up to 44% off some of the most advanced models in their lineup. Best of all, these discounts are available right now through Sunday, December 4, 2022.
This sale covers Roborock’s entire range of robot vacuums, from the top-tier flagship S7 MaxV Ultra with an absurd 5100 Pa of suction to the affordable E5 Mop that delivers automated cleaning power at a wallet-friendly price. All in all, there are 13 different models to choose from.
Whatever you’re looking for, Roborock has a robot vacuum at the right power preference, price point, and convenience level for you. Just head on over to the official Black Friday Sale page, throw your favorite model into your cart, check out, and that’s it — you never have to vacuum manually again.
Roborock Black Friday Sale
Roborock’s Black Friday Sales features up to 44% savings on their robot vacuum lineup, including the flagship S7 series, affordable E5 series, and more.
Internal and External SSD Black Friday Deals
Solid State Drives are a necessity for any modern desktop or laptop computer. Not only are they more durable than their HDD counterparts, they’re lightyears faster, making them a must-have for graphic designers, videographers, gamers, and any other hobby or occupation where speedy performance is crucial. Here are some of the best early Black Friday SSD deals we’ve found so far:
- WD_BLACK 2TB SN850X NVMe Internal Gaming SSD — $179.99 ($110 off)
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD — $79.99 ($50 off)
- SanDisk SSD Plus 2TB Internal SSD — $135.99 ($94 off)
- Crucial P3 2TB PCIe 3.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD — $139.99 ($35 off)
- Samsung 980 PRO 2TB Internal SSD — $189.99 ($90 off)
- Samsung 870 EVO 2TB Internal SSD SATA — $159.99 ($150 off)
- WD 2TB My Passport Portable External SSD — $149.99 ($230 off)
- WD 2TB Elements SE Portable SSD — $112.99 ($137 off)
- Crucial X6 2TB Portable SSD — $121.99 ($78 off)
Keyboard Black Friday Deals
Every time your fingers press down your keyboard, what do they feel? If it’s anything other than pure clickety clackety bliss, throw your keyboard out now and get one of these mechanical options, all discounted for Black Friday. Your hands will thank you later.
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini Mechanical Keyboard — $109.99 ($90 off)
- Razer BlackWidow Lite Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard — $49.99 ($40 off)
- Logitech G915 TKL Mechanical Keyboard — $159.99 ($70 off)
- Corsair K60 RGB Pro SE Mechanical Keyboard — $79.99 ($30 off)
- Corsair K70 PRO RGB Optical-Mechanical Keyboard — $119.99 ($60 off)
- Cooler Master CK550 V2 Mechanical Keyboard — $52.50 ($52.49 off)
- Fiodio Mechanical Keyboard — $32.90 ($12.09 off)
- Azio Retro Classic Wired Vintage Mechanical Keyboard — $149.99 ($50 off)
Tablet Black Friday Deals
Tablets may not have been the laptop killer that brands like Apple touted them to be so many years ago, but they are a fantastic laptop replacement for some and a great supplemental device for many. Today, you can save quite a bit on a number of different tablets from Amazon Kindle e-readers to Android-powered Samsung tablets and more.
- Apple 10.2-Inch iPad — $269.99 ($60 off)
- Apple 12.9-Inch iPad Pro — $799.99 ($300 off)
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus — $94.99 ($55 off)
- Kindle Paperwhite — $99.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 — $149.99 ($80 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE — $449.99 ($230 off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite — $229.99 ($120 off)
Home and Audio Black Friday Deals
No modern home is complete without some notable smart upgrades. Whether you’re looking to improve your Wi-Fi setup, add a smart display, or keep an eye on the front door, these home and audio upgrades are exactly what you’re looking for.
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 — $169.99 ($90 off)
- Ring Floodlight Cam Pro — $228.99 ($41 off)
- Google Wi-Fi Mesh System — $139.99 ($60 off)
- Amazon eero 6+ Mesh Wi-Fi System — $194 ($105 off)
- Amazon Echo Show 5, 2nd Gen — $34.99 ($99.99 off)
- JBL Clip 4 — $44.95 ($35 off)
- JBL Xtreme 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker — $229.95 ($150 off)
- Samsung 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer — $129.99 ($150 off)
Get Great Black Friday Deals Sent to Your Inbox
Our Black Friday (and Cyber Monday) coverage is just getting started. Not only will we be back tomorrow with more deals for your buying pleasure, but we’ll be popping in on Monday with even more discounts, too. Best of all, you can have these deals sent directly to your inbox when you subscribe for free to the How-to Geek Deals Newsletter. See you then!
- › How to Update Audio Drivers on Windows
- › Save Big on an Android TV Projector, Portable SSD, and More
- › Apple Will Allow End-To-End Encrypted iCloud Backups
- › Google Chrome Will Upgrade Page Links for Better Security
- › The Proton Drive App for iPhone and Android is Finally Here
- › How to Delete a BeReal Post