Yes, you can delete a BeReal post from within the BeReal app on your iPhone or Android phone. However, there are a couple of things to know about removing BeReal posts:
- You can only delete one BeReal post per day; not more than that.
- If you delete a BeReal post, you can’t delete the next one.
With these rules, it seems the company wants you to keep your posts and not delete them on the platform.
To begin removing your post, launch the BeReal app on your iPhone or Android phone.
If you’re on an iPhone, then next to your BeReal post, tap the three dots. Then, select “Options” from the bottom-right corner.
On Android, select your BeReal post. Then, in the screen’s top-right corner, tap the three dots.
On either iPhone or Android, in the open menu, select “Delete My BeReal.”
BeReal will ask the reason you’re deleting your post. Here, choose a reason, then at the bottom, tap “Yes, I’m Sure.”
BeReal will ask for the last time if you’re really sure you want to delete your post. To confirm your choice, tap “Delete.”
And BeReal has now removed your post. Just like that, you can also delete your Facebook posts if you want.
- › Samsung Made a Music Video for the Galaxy S23’s Ringtone
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000X3D Pricing Looks Really, Really Good
- › Windows 10’s Bad Upgrade Prompts Are Back for Windows 11
- › Windows 11 Is Adding Even More Widgets
- › Work and Play Anywhere With the ROG G14 Laptop, Now $400 Off
- › Intel’s Arc A750 Graphics Card Has a New Lower Price