Can You Delete a BeReal Post?
Yes, you can delete a BeReal post from within the BeReal app on your iPhone or Android phone. However, there are a couple of things to know about removing BeReal posts:
- You can only delete one BeReal post per day; not more than that.
- If you delete a BeReal post, you can’t delete the next one.
With these rules, it seems the company wants you to keep your posts and not delete them on the platform.
RELATED: When Does BeReal Go Off?
How to Delete a BeReal Post on iPhone or Android
To begin removing your post, launch the BeReal app on your iPhone or Android phone.
If you’re on an iPhone, then next to your BeReal post, tap the three dots. Then, select “Options” from the bottom-right corner.
On Android, select your BeReal post. Then, in the screen’s top-right corner, tap the three dots.
On either iPhone or Android, in the open menu, select “Delete My BeReal.”
BeReal will ask the reason you’re deleting your post. Here, choose a reason, then at the bottom, tap “Yes, I’m Sure.”
BeReal will ask for the last time if you’re really sure you want to delete your post. To confirm your choice, tap “Delete.”
And BeReal has now removed your post. Just like that, you can also delete your Facebook posts if you want.
RELATED: How to Delete Facebook Posts in Bulk From iPhone and Android
- › When Does BeReal Go Off?
- › 5 Ways to See If Your Phone Is Being Tapped
- › How to Add a Shortcut to Pretty Much Anything on Android
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using
- › What You Should (and Shouldn’t) Unplug or Turn Off When You Go On Vacation
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw