Samsung is perhaps one of the only Android device makers to take tablets seriously. The company’s Galaxy Tab S8 lineup is just as premium as its Galaxy S22 range of smartphones, and now, it’s getting a dose of Android 13.
The Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8+, and Tab S8 Ultra are all getting One UI 5, based on Android 13, carrying different version numbers. The rollout is currently reported to be only hitting 5G models in Europe, but a global rollout should follow over the coming days and weeks. Android 13 has already reached the Galaxy S22 lineup, as well as a handful of other flagships from Samsung.
As for what this update brings, you can expect many of the same improvements that made their way to the smartphone version. These include an expanded UI and Color Palette, per-app language settings for supported apps, more emoji, and more. Of course, the tablets previously also got Android 12L, so you’re also keeping many of those tablet-exclusive features, such as the bottom taskbar.
If you wish to check it out, make sure you keep an eye out for an update coming soon to your tablet. As we mentioned previously, the rollout is not yet finalized, but that could change soon.
- › How to Contact Facebook For Account Help
- › How to View Instagram Posts Without an Account
- › 7 Work From Home Tips I’ve Learned in 10+ Years of Doing It
- › 7 Awesome Google Drive Features You May Not Know About
- › 25 Awesome Board Game Stocking Stuffers for Under $25
- › 12 Apple TV Features You Should Be Using