Paramount+ is the streaming service owned by the newly-merged CBS and Paramount, with everything from Star Trek to Beavis and Butt-Head. Now you can get an entire year of access for just $25, and Paramount will even throw in a Fire TV Stick.
Paramount+ has started a temporary promotion for the UEFA Champions League, which gives you 50% off a yearly plan and an Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite. That discount brings the ad-supported plan to just $24.99 (down from $49.99), or the ad-free plan to $49.99 (instead of $99.99), and the Fire TV Stick Lite typically costs $29.99 on its own. Best of all, the offer is available for both new and former Paramount+ subscribers.
The only catch is that the subscription auto-renews, and the low price is only for the first year. If you don’t want to be charged the full price later, set yourself a reminder to cancel before then — ideally through Siri, Google Assistant, or another cloud-based service that you know you’ll still have installed a year from now.
The library of Paramount+ is a mishmash of shows and movies, with many daytime TV dramas from CBS, children’s shows and movies from Nickelodeon, Paramount movies (like Transformers, The Addams Family, and more), some exclusive content, and a few licensed movies and shows. It’s also the streaming home of all Star Trek shows and movies, since Paramount has annoyingly pulled most Trek content from other services.
If you’re looking to save money on streaming services, there’s also the upcoming ad-supported Netflix plan to consider, which will be priced at $6.99 per month.
Via: The Verge
- › You Can Get a Year of Paramount+ for $25 (Again)
- › Here’s How Netflix Will Stop You From Sharing Passwords
- › The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Has a Wild 200 MP Camera
- › Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Has a Sleeker Design, Big Upgrades
- › Here’s How to Use Gmail’s New Package Tracking
- › EarFun Air Pro 3 Review: Noise-Cancelling TWS Earbuds on a Budget
- › Samsung’s Galaxy Book 3 Laptops Have 120Hz AMOLED Displays