Viewing your Facebook Memories is a great way to know what you were doing on any given day in the past. Facebook Memories include your posts, posts you’re tagged in, and other content. Plus, it’s super easy to access. We’ll show you how.
To access your Memories on desktop, first, launch a web browser on your computer and open Facebook. Then, sign in to your account if you haven’t already.
After signing in, from Facebook’s left sidebar, select “Memories.” If you don’t find this option, choose Menu > Memories instead.
Tip: In the future, to quickly access your Memories, bookmark the Memories page.
When the “Memories” page opens, you’ll see all your posts from this day in the past.
Note: If you reach the Memories section in your profile and don’t find any content there, that’s because you don’t have any Memories from that particular day. However, you can always try the next day.
Facebook allows you to control what Memories you see and when you get notifications for them. On the same “Memories” page, in the left sidebar, you’ll find the following options:
- Notifications: To enable, disable, or only get notifications for your Memories highlights, use this option.
- Hide People: If you’d like to hide Memories you’ve had with someone, choose this option.
- Hide Dates: To hide Memories between a specific date range, select this option.
On your mobile device, launch the Facebook app and tap your profile icon (on iOS, tap the Menu icon).
On the “Menu” screen that opens, choose “Memories.”
Tip: If you don’t find the “Memories” option, select “See More” to view it.
On the “Memories” page, you’ll see all your content from this day in the past.
To manage your Memories settings, tap the gear icon in the top-right corner.
On the following page, you can choose what Memories notifications you’d like to receive and if you’d like to disable Memories from certain dates or specific people.
And that’s how you go back in time using your Facebook profile. Happy reminiscing!
- › 25 Awesome Board Game Stocking Stuffers for Under $25
- › How to Contact Facebook For Account Help
- › 7 Awesome Google Drive Features You May Not Know About
- › How to View Instagram Posts Without an Account
- › 7 Work From Home Tips I’ve Learned in 10+ Years of Doing It
- › 12 Apple TV Features You Should Be Using