Are you wanting a translation bookmarklet that just focuses on translating websites into English? Then you will want to take a look at the To English Bookmarklet.
Get the Bookmarklet
To install the To English Bookmarklet visit the webpage at Lifehacker (link below), grab the bookmarklet with your mouse, and drag it to your “Bookmarks Toolbar”. Now you are ready for one-click translation into English.
To English in Action
We decided to test our new bookmarklet on two different International Mozilla websites. The first one was in Swedish…
One click and there it is. Notice that there is a “translation bar frame” that will still let you choose yet another language to translate the webpage into if you desire. Definitely a nice touch…
Our second example was in Russian. Once again a single click and…
The website is now in English. On this particular page the “central green graphic” was affected by the translation and the two sidebar buttons are “pre-made” but that is ok. You can read what you need to without any problems.
If you have been wanting a bookmarklet that just focuses on translating into English then this should be perfect for you. If you are looking for a bookmarklet that gives you access to a Google Translation Bar then be certain to see our article here.
- › The Most Useful Bookmarklets to Enhance Your Browsing Experience
- › This Huge Curved Ultrawide Monitor From LG Is $337 Today
- › PSA: You Can Email Books and Documents to Your Kindle
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok
- › How to Add Text to a Cell With a Formula in Excel
- › You Need an “Idea Bucket”