Want to stop your iPhone’s flash from blinking when you receive a notification on your phone? If so, you can toggle off the flash notifications feature and the LED flash won’t blink anymore. Here’s how.
Turn Off iPhone’s LED Flash Alerts
To begin the flash alert deactivation process, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
In Settings, choose General > Accessibility > LED Flash for Alerts.
On the “LED Flash for Alerts” page, toggle off the “LED Flash for Alerts” option.
Tip: To manage the flash alerts for when your iPhone is on silent mode, use the “Flash on Silent” option.
And you’re all set.
From now on, your iPhone’s flash won’t blink when you receive a new notification. Your regular notifications and their alerts will continue to arrive, though.
While you’re at it, check out some other ways to manage your iPhone notifications. These tips will help you keep your notifications flowing while not letting them bother you too much.
RELATED: How to Master Notifications on Your iPhone
- › How to Silence Notifications on iPhone
- › How to Turn Off Borders in the iPhone Camera
- › Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, & Apple Watch Get New Features Today
- › How to Watch the 2023 Masters Tournament
- › Update Your PC Now to Fix Snipping Tool’s Security Flaw
- › Intel’s New Tiny PC Has a 13th Gen Core i7 CPU
- › Microsoft Teams Is Now Faster, With a Windows 11-Like Design
- › How to Sign Documents Online With SIGN.PLUS