You wish your co-workers and colleagues would send you several documents all zipped into one file, but so often it is not the case. Here we will look at saving multiple attachments to your hard dive all at once.
Once you receive and email with a bunch of individual attachments in Outlook 2007 click on Other Actions in the Actions section on the Ribbon and scroll down to Save Attachments.
This will open the Save All Attachments dialog box where you can choose them all or only certain ones by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys to highlight them. When you have selected the ones you want just click OK.
This will open up Windows Explorer so you can choose the directory to save the attachments.
Now that we have covered that lets look at an even easier way. Highlight all of the attachments by using Shift + Left Click or Cttl + Left Click, now Right-Click and choose either Save As or Copy. This allows you to save the attachments to a specific directory or copy them using the Clip Board.
A Simple yet effective time saving tip when working with a lot of documents and Outlook all day. For Office 2003 users you can do the same thing by going to File Save Attachments.
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › 15-Inch MacBook Air Is Official, Complete With M2 Chip
- › Your iPhone Is Getting a Journal App From Apple
- › Apple’s Long-Awaited Vision Pro Headset is Here
- › The Apple Watch Is Getting a Software Overhaul
- › Apple Is Updating Widgets on Mac, With Help From Your iPhone
- › The M2 Ultra Is Apple’s Most Powerful Chip Yet