Alien Arena is completely free cross-platform First Person Shooter based on the Quake III engine. Today we’ll take a look because geeks love cool games and free cool games are even better!
The one thing to watch out for during installation is unchecking the Crawler toolbar from being installed in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Before beginning a game you go into the Galaxy and choose a server and game to start in. You can also play as a single player.
This includes cool fast game play where you collect different power ups, armor, and weapons to shoot other aliens with over 40 different levels.
When your character is killed you get a quick view of the statistics of other players before regenerating.
You can choose between five characters, six game play modes like Capture the Flag and All Out Assault. The game is a 200MB download and is cross platform which can be played on Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?