It can be frustrating when custom backgrounds do not print out with a Word document. According the the Microsoft Office Website, user created backgrounds do not print by default, so today we will show you how to make sure Word prints document backgrounds.
So you have the document all created and have decided which background color you would like to include. Now we just need to go in and make a few option changes to get the background color to print out.
Click on the Office Button and go to Word Options. Then go to Display and scroll down to Printing Options and place a check next to “Print background colors and images” and click OK.
Select this anytime you want the background color or image to print with the document. FYI … this will apply to all documents in Word 2007 so make sure and uncheck this option for future documents that you don’t want to have a background.
- › Buy an AirTag, Not a Tile Tracker (Unless You Use Android)
- › The Best AirTag Alternative for Android
- › How to Hear a Chime When Google Assistant Speakers Are Listening
- › Use Google to View 3D Pac-Man and Anime Characters on Your Phone
- › How to Show the Number of Unread Gmail Emails in Your Browser Tab