Finally Microsoft includes the ability to burn ISO images to Disk in Windows 7. I have used this feature a few times and it works incredibly well and is easy to use.
For this example I am burning the Office 2007 ISO image to DVD. Right click on the image and choose Burn disc image.
This will open up the Windows Disc Image Burner dialog box where you choose the CD or DVD drive and I also check Verify disc after burning the click Burn.
While the disc is being created there is a progress bar indicating how long until it is finished.
That’s it! A successful burn. They could not have made this feature any easier. Although I hope for the final release they allow the option to control the burning speed.
Here is a quick how-to video that shows how easy it is to burn an ISO image to disk. The quality is not the best but you get the idea.
- › What Is An ISO File (And How Do I Use Them)?
- › How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Without the Media Creation Tool
- › 15 System Tools You Don’t Have To Install on Windows Anymore
- › How to Dual-Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or 8
- › Do You Still Need a VPN for Public Wi-Fi?
- › Stop Shutting Down Your Windows PC
- › How to Speed Up a Slow iPhone
- › 8 Cybersecurity Tips to Stay Protected in 2022