How many times have you wanted to only print out a portion of the data on an Excel spreadsheet? About a year ago I shared a tip to save ink and paper by only printing selected text from a webpage. Instead of analyzing the spreadsheet, printing it out and reanalyzing it to find the pertinent data here I will show you how to print out the specific area.
With the spreadsheet open highlight the rows and / or columns you want to print out.
Next, click on the Print Layout Tab on the Ribbon. In the Page Setup section click Print Area and then Set Print Area. This will show a perforated outline around the selected rows and columns.
Now just hit the Quick Print or go to the Office Button and Print. Now only the selected area will be printed out! Simple but effective tip! Also, this can save printer ink and paper which is always good for Green Computing.
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?