My main theme this past week was keeping children safe online using Parental Controls in Windows Vista and using another very useful service OpenDNS. I also covered Windows Live SkyDrive and the volume control utility Volumouse. In case you missed anything check out this weeks review. More great how-to articles you have come to expect next week!
Remember if you would like personal computer support from me via a remote connection using Cross Loop, just click on the button and I will reply to your request within 24 hours!
Thank you very much for tuning into my blog and have a great weekend! We will have more helpful and interesting articles to improve your computing experience. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns definitely send me an E-mail!
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?