You made it through another week (you did right?) well even if your Friday is annoying you, I have a cool site you can dabble with to take the edge off. Muxtape is a cool site that takes the “old school” era of sharing dubbed tapes into the digital music realm. This site is not flashy or fancy … but it is just straight up cool.
You can upload mp3’s of your favorite tunes to create a “tape” and then share it with friends and add others to your favorites as well. You get a maximum of 12 songs with file sizes no larger than 24 MB. The address is very simple to remember “your_name”.muxtape.com. Also for Last.FM users Muxtape features Scrobbling.
Click on my tape to check out my My Muxtape mix. Add me to your favorites if you wish! I think it would be cool to get all of our readers together and share tapes. I started a thread in the “Off Topic” forum and we can get together and share our tapes!
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?