We all know there are plenty of utilities that will reduce the amount of SPAM you receive in your E-mail inbox, but what about your snail-mail box? Sick of getting tons of credit card and other worthless junk mail? The Website proquo.com has a nice free service to help.
Simply log into the Website and create an account over a secure connection. You then are presented with your own dashboard where you can manage the junk mail from various companies. Below are a couple samples from the site.
If you are unsure of what to stop there are links which explains what each company or service does.
There is also a handy “Stop All Wizard” which allows you to opt out of all or most of the companies.
This service is still in beta and will not stop all of the junk mail you get, but it certainly will help. They are continuously updating the companies and services in their database as well.
Check Out the ProQuo service.
- › How to Send Directions to Waze on Your Phone From Your Computer
- › How to Share and Assign Reminders on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Turn Off Automatic Picture-in-Picture on iPhone
- › How to Disable iMessage Mention Notifications on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Control Smart Home Devices in the Control Center on iPhone or iPad