Here is a quick and handy tip to add a toolbar to any directory in Windows on the taskbar.
Right click an open area on the Taskbar and go to Toolbars and click on New Toolbar.
The New Toolbar dialog box opens up where you can browse to the directory or folder you want to crate a toolbar for. Once you have the specified directory click on Select Folder.
That is all there is to it! Now you will have the toolbar on the Taskbar. Because I went to a main directory I can click on the double arrow above the toolbar to create a list of sub directories within that folder.
- › How to Put Short Notes in the Windows Taskbar
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing