In my IT experience I have noticed that sometimes Remote Desktop can run painfully slow. Here are a couple tricks to speed up the process. We will change the display settings first. Sure it won’t look as fancy, but when working on computers remotely, you just need the functionality.
Launch Remote Desktop and click on the Options button.
Now navigate to the display settings and change the Remote desktop size to something like 800×600. Also change the Colors to 16 bit versus 32 bit.
Another setting I like to change is in the Experience tab. I set the Performance as I was running on a 56K modem. This drops a lot of the extra features that can slow down a connection.
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?