As many of you know, after my iTunes rant, I have been trying out all sorts of new media players. I guess I still have not found an “ultimate player” that I am completely satisfied with yet. Each player seems to have its positive and negative points for me. The trusty standby has been VLC although Spider Player and Foobar2000 come in close for my audio only needs.
GOM Player has many features such as a codec finder, ability to play broken AVI files, multiple media file support, and screen capture which allows you to take video screen shots directly from the player.
The default GUI is straight forward and easy to get you started watching videos or listening to audio.
There are some cool panels to tweak both video and audio.
Of course there are also a variety of skins you can download from their site. For instance here is the example of the XP Metallic skin.
With a plethora of video and audio tweaking options, and a relatively smooth and crisp video playback, GOM Player is definitely worth a look!
- › How to Turn Off Real-Time Protection in Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Get Mermaid DIY Recipes From Pascal in ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’
- › How to Insert a PDF into Microsoft Word
- › Macs Will Run iPhone and iPad Apps: Here’s How It Will Work
- › Can Law Enforcement Really Track Someone Down with an IP Address?