I have heard and seen many funny situations in my IT career but today was the best one I have heard in a long time. A person referred to the asterisk key on their keyboard as “The Snowflake Key”. LMAO doesn’t do the 20 minutes of laughing I did justice.
Wow! So, to continue with the theme my IT colleague and I thought maybe we should start renaming several of the keys. Here are some of what I thought were the funniest ones.
|“The Snowflake Key”|
|“The Hungry Alligator Key”|
|“The Scarecrows Hat Key”|
|“The Twig and Berries Key”|
Also, let’s not forget one of the best Homer Simpson computer keyboard quotes …
“To start, press any key.” Where’s the “any” key?! I see Kuh-tor-ull, Esc, and Pig-Up, but I don’t see the “Any” key! woah, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty, I think I’ll order a tab. (Presses tab key) Ooh, too late for that now, the computers starting!”
- › Monday’s Lazy Links Roundup From the How-To Geek Blogs – Part 2
- › How to Forward a Text Message on Android
- › What Is Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)?
- › How to Turn On the Flashlight on Android
- › How to Remove Recommendations on Amazon Fire Tablets
- › With the 2022 Update, Windows 11 Is Finally Worth an Upgrade
- › How to Test Your Computer’s PSU With a Multimeter