Anything I can do to make XP function more efficiently at work is definitely a plus. Although I am not a Keyboard Ninja, I do like to make navigation within the OS easier. One way of achieving this is to add additional locations to the “Send To” menu in XP.
Go to Start Run and type “sendto” (without quotes) into the runline.
This will open up the Sendto folder in explorer. Here you can delete the directories you do not want and simply drag and drop directories and/or drives you want to show up in this menu. This can include local drives and network locations as well. When your finished entering in the locations simply close the window.
Now when you right click and go to Send To, you have those additional locations ready.
- › The New ASUS Vivobook 13 OLED Looks Like a Microsoft Surface
- › Apple TV+, AirPlay, and Apple Music Are Coming to More TVs
- › How to Disable Hibernation on Windows 10
- › ChatGPT: How to Use the AI Chatbot for Free
- › Google and Bing Are Preparing ChatGPT-Like AI Web Search
- › Samsung Pass Isn’t Limited to Galaxy Phones Anymore