Just about everyone is getting into NFTs. Coachella, a giant festival, is set to start selling them. However, instead of just serving as a digital collectible, these will offer lifetime access to the real-world festival.
Coachella is launching its own NFT marketplace, and it’ll sell ten items that grant the holder lifetime access to the festival, which is probably a good deal for fans. The NFTs will go on sale on February 4, 2022.
“Coachella Collectibles are a first of its kind opportunity to own lifetime festival passes, unlock unique on-site experiences, physical items, and digital collectibles. Embrace new technology to connect & discover,” reads the marketplace.
Pricing for the lifetime pass NFT isn’t released yet, but it’ll be sold as an auction, so it’s hard to say precisely how much people will pay for lifetime access to the massive event. For avid fans of the festival, the price might be worth it in the long run, as it could be cheaper than paying each year, depending on the final sale price, of course.
If you don’t manage to snag one of the Coachella Keys Collection, which includes the lifetime tickets, there are plenty of other digital collectibles to snag, though those won’t grant you access to the giant festival.
- › 5 Ways to See If Your Phone Is Being Tapped
- › How to Add a Shortcut to Pretty Much Anything on Android
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using
- › What You Should (and Shouldn’t) Unplug or Turn Off When You Go On Vacation
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw