Microsoft and Paramount+ are bringing the long-awaited live-action Halo series out, and the show finally has a release date. We won’t have to wait long, as the show is slated to air on Paramount+ starting March 24, 2022.
The trailer came out over the weekend, and it has about two minutes of Halo action along with the announcement of the release date. There appears to be a lot of interest, as the trailer has almost two million views on YouTube and more than five million views on Twitter as of this writing,
Pablo Schreiber of American Gods fills in the role of Master Chief, and Jen Taylor is Cortana (she also played Master Cheif’s AI companion on the games).
Hopefully, it’ll be worth the wait, as the show looks great in the trailer. Halo has plenty of profound lore to explore that could lend itself to a TV show quite well, much like The Witcher. However, we’ll ultimately have to wait and see how Master Chief and friends translates from video games to live-action.
- › Take That Microsoft, Sony Is Buying Bungie
- › USB’s Confusing Names and Numbers Are Being Simplified
- › Why Mario Kart Just Isn’t as Fun as It Used to Be
- › Why You Should Be Using ‘Movies Anywhere’
- › New York Will Ban Gas Car Sales, Following California’s Lead
- › 10 Alexa Features You Should Be Using on Your Amazon Echo
- › How to Test Your Computer’s PSU With a PSU Tester