Samsung is ramping up to announce the Galaxy S22 smartphone, and the company has sent invitations to everyone for a Galaxy Unpacked event on February 9, 2022, at 10 a.m. ET. Make sure you’re in front of your device if you want to see the future of the Samsung Galaxy brand.
The invitation video features the number “22” and a large “S,” clearly pointing to the rumored Galaxy S22 smartphone. It’s hard to imagine any other device being the event’s headliner based on the teaser in the video. That would certainly make sense, as tons of leaks have emerged regarding the Galaxy S22.
As far as what we know about the phone, there’s been no shortage of rumors about what it will bring to the table. A major point of speculation is the stylus. Almost every rumor has said there would be a slot for Samsung’s beloved S-Pen stylus, which brings it in line with the Note phones.
Interestingly, the Galaxy S22 is rumored to have a negligibly smaller 6.1-inch display compared to the S21’s 6.2-inch screen.
Outside of the screen and the S-Pen, there aren’t a lot of significant changes rumored. It’ll have better cameras and specs, but otherwise, it looks like Samsung will stick with the formula that has served it well.
- › The Origins of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+Z Explained
- › What Do “FR” and “FRFR” Mean?
- › How to Make Your Facebook Account More Private
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000 Series Are the First 5nm Desktop CPUs Ever
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips