Netflix is going heavy on mobile games. The company just added two more games to its service, bringing the total up to 12. The new games are Arcanium: Rise of Akhan and Krispee Street, but there are many other games to sample.
You don’t need to do anything special to get these games on your Netflix account (which is good since Netflix just increased its price again). As long as you’re a Netflix subscriber, you need to download the games on Android or iPhone, and you’ll be able to play them without spending anything extra.
Here’s a quick look at the games currently available as part of a Netflix subscription:
- Arcanium: Rise of Akhan – Card battle game in the vane of Hearthstone (Android, iOS)
- Krispee Street – Hidden Object game based on a popular webcomic (Android, iOS)
- Asphalt Xtreme – Off-road racing game (Android, iOS)
- Bowling Ballers – Endless runner meets bowling game (Android, iOS)
- Card Blast – Poker-based card game (Android, iOS)
- Dominoes Café – Dominoes game with various modes (Android, iOS)
- Knittens – Cat-based match-three puzzle (Android, iOS)
- Shooting Hoops – Basketball and dart hybrid game (Android, iOS)
- Stranger Things: 1984 – Retro-styled adventure games based in Stranger Things universe (Android, iOS)
- Stranger Things 3: The Game – Official game for the third season of Stranger Things (Android, iOS)
- Teeter (Up) – Ball manipulating puzzle game (Android, iOS)
- Wonderputt Forever – Mini golf game (Android, iOS)
If you’re a Netflix subscriber with an Android or Apple device, you might as well download these games and see if any of them work for you, as they’re included in the subscription you’re already paying for.