Ubuntu will automatically launch a CD burning tool when you insert a blank data cd or dvd. This can sometimes interfere with something else you are doing right at that moment.
To disable this, navigate to System \ Preferences \ Removable Drives and Media:
Uncheck the box, and you will no longer autoplay blank discs.
- › Which Browser Offers the Best Privacy Protection?
- › Jam Outdoors With This Harman Portable Speaker, Now $199.99
- › Dark Mode Is Coming to Windows Paint
- › The Meta Quest 3 Will Have a 2x GPU Boost and a Price Hike
- › Clean Without Compromise and Save on the Roborock S7 Max Ultra
- › The Meta Quest 2 Is Returning to Its Original Price