Baby Shark has reached a ridiculous milestone for both the video itself and YouTube as a whole. It’s the first video to reach 10 billion views on the Google-owned video-sharing platform.
If you’re somehow never seen Pinkfong’s Baby Shark video, then you should probably consider yourself lucky. It’s one of those incredibly simple songs that’ll get stuck in your head after just a single listen. It’s a video designed for kids, which is probably where most of the 10 billion views came from. Of course, some probably came from adults wanting to annoy their friends with the catchy song.
Coming in as the second most-watched YouTube video is the beloved “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi. It’s sitting at just under eight billion views, which is a bit short of Baby Shark.
A meme song hangs out in the third spot with over six billion views. LooLoo Kids Johny Johny Yes Papa is extremely popular and shows just how widespread a meme can become.
Rounding out the top five videos is an Ed Sheeran music video and a Wiz Khalifa video, reminding us that while YouTube offers a wealth of interesting and creative content, music remains the most popular thing to watch on the platform, mainly because people will often listen to a song many times.
RELATED: How to Make Good YouTube Videos
- › Where Do Weather Apps Get Their Info From?
- › Tesla Track Mode: What It Is And How It Works
- › How to Enable .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5 in Windows 11
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › How to Upload an Instagram Reel From a Computer
- › How to Turn On or Off the Always On Display for Android