The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is officially here. You can order it from Samsung, through your favorite carrier, or just about anywhere smartphones are sold. And even though it’s a brand new phone, you can get some solid deals, too.
Samsung offers some exciting deals on the phone if you’re looking to buy it directly. You can get $100 instant Samsung Credit to use on accessories, a free set of Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro for $29.99 with the purchase of the new phone. So while you won’t get any money off the $699 phone, you will get some extra goodies to go with it.
Many of the major carriers are offering deals on the Galaxy S21 FE 5G, as well. With T-Mobile, you can get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G for free if you trade in select phones and are on a Magenta MAX or Sprint MAX plan. If you’re on another plan, T-Mobile will throw you up to $400 in trade credit towards the new Galaxy phone. Finally, you can get a second phone for free if you buy one and open a new line.
AT&T has a great deal. It’s offering the phone for a total of $540 with a $15 per month installment plan. There are no trades required to get this deal, so if you’re looking to save some money, this might be a good option.
Finally, Verizon has the option to get up to $700 off a Galaxy S21 FE 5G trade-in on select Unlimited plans when you add a new line or switch to Verizon.
As far as the phone itself, you’ll get pretty solid specs. It comes with a 6.4″ AMOLED display with a 2340×1080 resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, up to 8GB RAM, and a Snapdragon 888 chip.
RELATED: How Do Refresh Rates Affect Gaming?
- › Google’s “Lite” Android Apps Can Save Data and Battery
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features