At CES, there are plenty of excellent products shown off, but the ASUS Zenbook 17 Fold OLED impressed us with its giant foldable screen that takes up the entire laptop. Of course, the company came up with a creative way to give the computer traditional input methods, making it even more extraordinary.
The laptop is a 17.3-inch device with a foldable OLED screen. ASUS says it’s the “world’s first 17.3-inch foldable OLED laptop.” Because the laptop is all screen, it’s quite a bit more versatile than traditional portable computers. It can be used in PC, Laptop, Tablet, On-Screen Keyboard, Book, and Extend modes.
With the screen’s shape, you end up with a 4:3 aspect ratio or two 3:2 12.5-inch 1920×1280 displays. For any type of creative activity, you can use this giant foldable screen to get extra inventive.
Of course, you might want to use more traditional input methods with your laptop, which is why the company has the ASUS ErgoSense Bluetooth keyboard and touchpad coming, as well.
Outside of the innovative screen, there’s Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos immersive audio. It also has the latest 12th Generation Intel Core i7 U-Series processors, Intel Iris Xe graphics, and two USB-C Thunderbolt 4 ports.
The Zenbook 17 Fold OLED laptop will launch in the middle of 2022. ASUS hasn’t announced the price yet, but based on the high-end specs and gigantic folding screen, we’re sure this will be expensive.
- › ASUS’ ExpertBook Series Is Ready to Battle the MacBook Pro
- › Corsair’s Newest Gaming Monitor Can Be Both Flat and Curved
- › Chromebooks Now Have a Trash Folder
- › What Is the Latest Version of Windows 11?
- › How Do Disposable Cameras Work, and Why Do They Still Exist?
- › Speed Up Your Old PC With This 1TB SSD for $70
- › Get Ready for More $70 Video Games
- › What Is Intel’s XeSS Technology, and How Does It Work?