Netgear consistently makes some of the best routers on the market, and the company didn’t disappoint at CES 2022 with its Nighthawk RAXE300 Tri-band WiFi 6E router. It has every feature you could ever imagine and then some.
RELATED: How-To Geek's Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We're Excited About
“Our Nighthawk WiFi 6E routers help these customers deliver Gigabit+ speeds to their WiFi 6 and latest WiFi 6E devices for the best performance possible,” said David Henry, president and GM of Connected Home Products and Services, Netgear.
The most significant selling point of the Nighthawk RAXE300 is support for WiFi 6E, which is the latest in terms of wireless internet technology. It expands speed, capacity, and bandwidth by up to 200% over WiFi 5.
The router also comes with six pre-optimized antennas to provide maximum signal strength. It has eight WiFi streams. There are two streams of 6GHz, four streams of 5GHz, and two streams of 2.4GHz.
There’s a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port that can provide Gigabit+ Internet connectivity. The router won’t hold that back if your ISP offers enough speed.
The Nighthawk RAXE300 Tri-band WiFi 6E router is set to launch during the first quarter of 2022 for $399.99. That means you won’t have to wait too long to get one of these in your home, but it won’t be cheap, that’s for sure.
RELATED: 5 GHz Wi-Fi Isn't Always Better Than 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We’re Excited About
- › Wi-Fi 6E: What Is It, and How Is It Different From Wi-Fi 6?
- › SIMO Solis Lite Hotspot Review: Pocket-Sized Wi-Fi Wingman
- › Update Your PC Now to Fix Snipping Tool’s Security Flaw
- › Microsoft Teams Is Now Faster, With a Windows 11-Like Design
- › Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, & Apple Watch Get New Features Today
- › How to Run a ChatGPT-like AI on Your Own PC
- › Intel’s New Tiny PC Has a 13th Gen Core i7 CPU