Hisense had a busy CES 2022 with the company showing off plenty of TVs. However, it’s the soundbars that really made us excited, as the company teased the U5120G and the U5120GW+ models, both of which are packed with features that everyone will enjoy.
Starting with the more affordable U5120G, you’ll get 480W of audio power, which is more than enough to make you feel like you’re part of the movie or show you’re watching. It has a total of 12 speakers tucked into the soundbar, so it will direct the sound all around your room. It also comes with support for DTS:X.
The soundbar that really stole the show for us is the U5120GW+, which is Hisense’s more expensive model. It features 570W of audio power with 14 speakers, including two dedicated speakers for overhead sound. It has Dolby Atmos, which will bring the sound quality to the next level.
Unfortunately, Hisense didn’t announce pricing information for the new soundbars, but the company did say the U5120GW+ would release in Spring 2022 and the U5120G is scheduled to come out in the Fall of 2022. Once it gets closer to the release date, we’ll surely find out how much these soundbars will cost. Based on the features, we don’t expect them to be cheap, though.
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We’re Excited About
- › This ASUS 17-Inch Foldable Laptop Is Bonkers
- › This New $239 Nokia Phone Has 5G and a 120Hz Display
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › The 10 Best Netflix Original Movies in 2022
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features