Computer monitors are everywhere during CES 2022, but there’s one from Samsung that’s truly something to behold—the Odyssey Neo G8. It has everything you could ever want from a computer monitor and plenty of things you’d never even think of.
According to Samsung, this is the world’s first 4K screen with a 240Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time. That means that not only does it have one of the highest resolutions you can find on a monitor, but it also has super-fast refresh rates and response times for gaming performance.
The monitor comes with a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1000R curvature, which will help suck you into the content on your monitor. If you’re playing a game, this curvature plus the resolution and refresh rate will create insane gaming experiences.
As far as size goes, the monitor is 32″, so it’s plenty large enough for the demands of modern PC gamers and high-end computer users. It even has lights on the rear that sync with the content on your screen to immerse you in your PC games.
Unfortunately, Samsung didn’t reveal the price or release date for the monitor, so we’re not exactly sure when you can feast your eyes on its beauty in your home. One thing’s for sure: it won’t be cheap.
RELATED: How Do Refresh Rates Affect Gaming?
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We’re Excited About
- › T-Mobile Is Selling Your App Activity: Here’s How to Opt Out
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi