Apple’s Find My Network is a powerful way to keep track of your stuff. Instead of relying exclusively on AirTags to find your devices, you can use a new tracker called the Chipolo CARD Spot to put the power of Find My to work to track your wallet.
RELATED: How-To Geek's Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We're Excited About
You can add the Chipolo CARD Spot to the Items tab in the Find My app from your iPhone or iPad to keep track of it.
Tile has a similar device designed to fit in your wallet, but what makes this more exciting is its support for Apple’s network. Because there are so many Apple devices communicating with each other to track missing items, you’ll get highly accurate tracking of your wallet.
Another useful feature of the Find My app in iOS 15 is being notified when you walk away from your device. This can help prevent actually losing your wallet before you get up and leave it behind. Instead of having to rely on the service to find your wallet for you (even though it’s good at that), this feature will help you keep your wallet where it belongs.
Losing your wallet can be one of the most devastating things. With it containing your credit cards, cash, IDs, and whatever else you carry, it’s one item you want to keep track of. And if you do lose it, you want to find it quickly, which is precisely what Chipolo CARD Spot promises to do.
RELATED: With iOS 15, Can You Finally Ditch Your Wallet?
- › How-To Geek’s Best of CES 2022 Award Winners: What We’re Excited About
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using
- › How to Add a Shortcut to Pretty Much Anything on Android
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › What You Should (and Shouldn’t) Unplug or Turn Off When You Go On Vacation
- › 5 Ways to See If Your Phone Is Being Tapped
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw